Bellazon

Susan Eldridge
Thumbnail

azkid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just received an email from someone in Susan's family asking me not to post this personal info of hers (maiden name, hometown, etc) on the website (susaneldridge.com). :(

Yikes, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone upset. I understand their point and I feel badly. I figured it wasn't top secret info or anything and I guess I was wrong. Again I apologize for any problems I may have caused.

Well, it's NOT top secret at all. Freedom of information and all. It's pretty basic stuff any interested party could find out...just paranoid people worried about who knows what.

I just hate having to deal with a paranoid Mr Allred about such things that shouldn't worry him. :idk:

Anyway....

I wouldn't say it's paranoia, At least don't make it easy for the freaks to get the information. If someone politely asks for you not to post info, ethicaly - probably shouldn't do it. It's not just Susan's privacy that is being invaded. And posting her maiden name on here is just out right spite.

There are also privacy laws - and good reason for them. People like models (especialy ones who have done the kind of modeling that susan has)get stalkers and death threats all the time. We should all be a little carefull what kind of information we give out. All I'm saying is don't help the freaks.