Bellazon

Susan Eldridge
Thumbnail

azkid

thx avada :hug:

why dont she do no work no more *sniff* guess shes too old for the biz

Too old?! I'm not sure how old she is but she looks like she's 16...so who cares :whistle: ?

she will be 27 in less then a month.

and wow talk about bringing a thread back from the dead :laugh: but i dont mind cuz i like her lots, thx :hug:

Wow I was just looking at this (once long dead) thread just yesterday...So glad it got bumped!

Why aren't there more candids of her? :(

I agree, SontaSegou. She is one of my favorites, but I'm afraid she has stopped modelling. I think I heard this on Bellazon.... Come on guys, prove me wrong!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I didn't even know about her modeling until about a year ago! I was actually watching t.v. and the Victoria Secret angel commercial came on and I was like "Oh my gosh that is Sue!" I went to their website and saw more pics of her but I couldn't find any more info. Then another one of our friends figured out that she was still using her married name instead of her maiden name. Then we found out a bunch of stuff. It's so funny because she is the last person I would have ever thought would become a model. She was not into that stuff at all. She is a way awesome girl and she was a really good friend of mine. I just can't believe how big she is! It's kinda weird you know? She looks gorgeous though. I have not seen her since she moved away and it would be cool to see her again sometime. So how did you all get into her work? Oh yeah and one more thing, my husband and I were watching MTV the other night and this band came on and she was in it too! The only thing I can tell you about the video was that there was another girl and her and they were having a pillow fight in front of the band and there was a person in a bear suit as well. I am sure you all probably know all about that anyways. Also one more question, why are people so put off about her exboyfriend? is he a creep? I hope not. <_<

the band you're talking about is called Purple something i think...and she's with Kemp Muhl in that video :) I think i posted it in Kemp's thread actually...i'll go check :).