Bellazon

Kylie Bisutti
Thumbnail

teacup

• 3 weeks later...

:x Terrible dress!

And some good news for Mrs Bisutti:

Ladies, you may want to start hiding your boyfriend’s Maxim magazines, because the very sexy Victoria Secret supermodel, Kylie Bisutti, is shooting a spread for an upcoming issue!

The model, who is currently in L.A., has been tweeting with her pals about the shoot, though a Maxim mag spokesperson can not confirm specifics about what issue she’s expected to appear in.

Our guess is that she is probably one of Maxim’s Hot 100!

Kylie Bisutti: Model loves to dive

Simi Valley (Global Adventures): What has scuba diving in common with Victoria’s Secret? No, it’s not a new line of lingerie for divers. Kylie Bisutti, an American model who won the 2009 “Victoria’s Secret Model Search” competition, is an ambitious scuba diver, PADI’s Sport Diver reports. She did pass PADI Advanced Open Water Certification last year, and learn to dive while on a family vacation in the Dominican Republic.

The 19-year old married model did walk side-by-side Victoria’s Secret Angels including Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller, and Doutzen Kroes during the 2009 Fashion Show. In an interview with Sport Diver, Bisutti says that she loves the experience to dive with different species of fish at different depths and to dive with turtles.

She describes a wreck dive in St. Maarten as one of her top-dives so far. The Victoria Secret model likes to go deep and says that a dive to 100 feet in Antigua was “a whole different experience.”

Is there any chance to buddy-up with the model on the next dive trip? Not likely, since her husband Mike is the best dive buddy she can imagine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

SECRET AGENT

PHOTOGRAPH BY TOMAS MUSCIONICO

b422e992036800.jpg

HOW KYLIE BISUTTI went from Jackpot, Nevada (population 1,217), to sharing the Victoria’s Secret catwalk with supermodels Heidi Klum and Alessandra Ambrosio was as much a surprise to her as it was to the 8.3 million viewers who watched the live TV event. “It was one of those ‘pinch me, am I really here?’ sort of things,” says Bisutti, who won Victoria’s Secret’s first-ever model search—an online Top Modelesque boot camp that culminated with a trip down December’s Angel-laden runway. “I didn’t find out about the casting until two days before it took place. When I found out I was going [to New York to compete in the contest], I had to jump up and down and then pinch myself.”

Yet the 19-year-old always knew Miracle Bras and angel wings were her destiny. As a third-grader, she completed a school report that listed her future career as Victoria’s Secret model. “My mom still has my little project,” she says with a laugh. “She keeps it because it’s all coming true now.”

Since strutting her stuff alongside the marquee mannequins, Bisutti’s been to St. Barth’s to shoot the line’s swimsuit catalog, did a fan meet-and-greet in Chicago and has been signed to powerhouse agency IMG Models. Thankfully, the other Angels have taken the up-and-comer under their proverbial wings to help her adjust to her newfound fame.

“Meeting them was the absolute most starstruck moment in my life,” she says. “I was so surprised to see that they were more beautiful on the inside than they were on the outside.”