Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

:laugh: I remember those phrases, but I'm pretty sure I switched off when I was learning all that...it just didn't seem very interesting.

Aren't they the technical names for the different sections of the brain? Can't remember too much about it :lost:

but damn you for getting me to remember all of it again! There's a reason I repressed all of it dammit!

*shuts eyes and starts muttering:

"Must think of happy place, happy place, happy place, happy place" * :laugh:

:laugh: I remember those phrases, but I'm pretty sure I switched off when I was learning all that...it just didn't seem very interesting.

Aren't they the technical names for the different sections of the brain? Can't remember too much about it :lost:

but damn you for getting me to remember all of it again! There's a reason I repressed all of it dammit!

*shuts eyes and starts muttering:

"Must think of happy place, happy place, happy place, happy place" * :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why and when did you do neuroanatomy? intriguing . . .

don't forget the foramina of Luschka and the foramen of Magendie for CSF drainage into the subarachnoid space ;)

a whole year of neuro to come for me <_< . . . we are just 'scratching the surface at the moment.' have been looking at real brains today (as in prosected ones) . . .

the foramina of Luschka (there's two of them) and the foramen of Magendie are the passages from the 4th ventricle which allow the caudal flow of CSF into the subarachnoid space. :D

am currently wondering what to wear for my debates and stuff tonight

a whole year of neuro to come for me <_< . . . we are just 'scratching the surface at the moment.' have been looking at real brains today (as in prosected ones) . . .

the foramina of Luschka (there's two of them) and the foramen of Magendie are the passages from the 4th ventricle which allow the caudal flow of CSF into the subarachnoid space.  :D

am currently wondering what to wear for my debates and stuff tonight

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

best of luck...you're going to suffer big time :o :laugh:

the foramina of Luschka (there's two of them) and the foramen of Magendie are the passages from the 4th ventricle which allow the caudal flow of CSF into the subarachnoid space.

It takes a lot of brains to get into med :o

and no, I don't mean the ones you prosect...unless you cut open your own... then I have nothing to say to that :ninja:

I hate blood :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no worries . . . no blood. everything is treated with formaldehyde so there is no blood but there is one hell of a smell!! :x

I hate the smell too... :x (of blood. Don't know what the other thinf smells like)

------------------------------------------------------

wondering if I should start preparing to go to work...where I get paid to procrastinate and talk to others

*stares at Barry*

:laugh:

I hate the smell too... :x (of blood. Don't know what the other thinf smells like)

------------------------------------------------------

wondering if I should start preparing to go to work...where I get paid to procrastinate and talk to others

*stares at Barry*

:laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't HAVE to do anything at the moment . . . i could just sleep and lay slumped in front of my PC playing stickcricket or just chillin' but clearly this competition does not require that kind of effort 'cos i am streaks ahead in the procrastinating stakes ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I beg to differ. I can bludge (procrastinate) at home AND I get paid to do it. Think about it ;) :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am so lazy and so good at procrastinating that i do not even commit my time to considering you objection ;)

P.S. Brett Lee is a pain on Stick Cricket

hmmm... I underestimated your procrastiinating skills Barry...

time to pull out the big guns...

*falls asleep and bangs head of keyboad*

67t bnuinmj8 , 7vv7

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the banging head on the keyboard requires effort though and delays you inevtibale tumble to the floor . . . i have honed my random sleeping technique so that i just thud on the floor without registering my tumble.