Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

20 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The medieval Hedgerows that separate the land into various plots.  I am curious about the personal impression of the terrain.

Sure, I know the bocage (it's the same word in French); you mentionned that you heard  "it's no more", but it's not the case. There's still a lot of this type of landscapes everywhere (not just in Normandy; I know there are a lot of them in Bretagne or Bourgogne as well). It's quite common here, so I can't really tell you of any impression I get when I see them. Come here and you'll see.

It's funny because there are a lot of French plains which just look like: a road, a couple of villages along the road, bocages/fields/forests around the road.

20 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw

I am interested in this area. It's more inland.  I'm also interested in the area around Caen from the British/CW landing zones:

I don't know these places very much. But I'm sure it's interesting and there are probably some scholars (official or non official) that make tour guides around here.

I know that if you want to go to places attached to Napoleon, you find a lot of pilgrims (who have a lot of erudition) from everywhere in the world, particularly from Russia. I've met a Russian girl one day who was a big "fan" of Napoleon: she read everything about him (she even became bilingual in order to read original stuffs about him).

I think WWI (Verdun and places like that) catches less attention.

23 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Solo:A Star Wars Story was worth it! :hiro:

Yes, brilliant movie. Rogue One was really good as well.

However, I still think that Mickey, the greedy mouse, is not trustworthy, because Ep. 7 was bad and Ep. 8 was the worst of the worst...

6 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes, brilliant movie. Rogue One was really good as well.

However, I still think that Mickey, the greedy mouse, is not trustworthy, because Ep. 7 was bad and Ep. 8 was the worst of the worst...

Totally agree on the last twepisodes. I do much want ep 9 have Luke waking up as if 8 was a bad dream! 

14 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

@Prettyphile want to know what's insane?

133,6 km on bicycle today! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: And new personal distance record :stormy:  

(That's 83 miles)

I have cheetos!  Seriously though GG! That's awesome.

Also so much has happened on the RV.

Ice got BANNED from the Mormon Church for 6 months :rofl:

A fan and his wife come to the RV and the wife proceeds to suck off Ice and Dankquan while the husband watched OMEGALUL

https://neatclip.com/clip/J67k446A

Ice meets some gross hippies/sjw's at a drum circle. He proceeded to troll them.

Sam, TracksuitAndy and a viewer are swatted for "kidnapping a child"

They've just gotten into Denver..... I can't even begin to imagine how much shit is going to happen.  4 days down, 10 to go :rofl: