Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

watched some of the action scenes of sequels after Terminator 2.  It is interesting to see how all of them really drown in excess/CGI and are attempting to capture the magic of the first 2 films but fail every time.

The main problem is how they try to repeat the same scenes as the originals but with inferior characters and extreme overuse of CGI that it makes the whole action sequence look so fake.  There's no tension and immersion.

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

apparently he is released from incarceration? 

I think most of the movie is just playing inside their heads since the term “Folie à deux” is a real psychiatric syndrome in which delusional belief, and sometimes hallucinations, are "transmitted" from one individual to another in this obvious case Arthur and Harley.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:52 PM, Matt! said:

Anyone else? @Stromboli1 @Enrico_sw @Cult Icon:idk:

It does look good. I can't say I'm totally trustful, given how messy Hollywood has been in the past 5+ years (woke trash is everywhere), but we'll see!

Fallout is a franchise I love, so I'll definitely have the curiosity to watch it.

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

It does look good. I can't say I'm totally trustful, given how messy Hollywood has been in the past 5+ years (woke trash is everywhere), but we'll see!

Fallout is a franchise I love, so I'll definitely have the curiosity to watch it.

I downloaded the whole season, at first glance I noticed:

Produced by Todd Howard

The show is very colorful and completely saturated with lore/easter eggs from the games

The aesthetic is Fallout 4/ Fallout 76 style

It is curious in this time of year, when the spring is starting, a lot of people with mental problems start to desenvolupe the signs of them. Bipolar and schizophrenic start to do a lot of activities, and sometimes show mad comportments like crazy drive or quickly diets to lose weight (like 6 kgs in 1 week, etc), more sex activity... Depressing people should be better, but in slow way.