Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I'm very cautious with the internet, but this ad seems to be a real one from Purdue Pharma. And it's revolting.

Knowing what happened afterwards, this is crazy. This company should've been punished way more for that. And McKinsey as well.

"Later I found out that the Taliban commanders who were a little bit older were actually muttering away and passionate about how beautiful I was apparently. So I suppose I can take getting sexually harassed by the Taliban off my bucket list"

what... in the actual fuck

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ there's definitely a money component, but, as far as Tiktok is concerned, I'm pretty sure the CCP sees it as their revenge for the opium wars. Just like real opioids they're shipping to the US.

I don't know about whether or not that is true, I've generally seen the American failures across the board as Gaunter O'Dimm said: the 'fault of our rotten natures.'

I think China has already defeated & neutered the US long ago.  US economy is de-industrialized and economically & socially screwed up with 33 Trillion dollars of National Debt.  US - NATO now looks like a paper tiger due to their failures in Middle East/ Ukraine to Asia and the Global South.  PRC are rapidly gaining on the US military and plan on surpassing it all areas by 2046.  They are obedient to authority and have a high work ethic.  They have a far greater industrial sector than the US and also have hundreds of millions of highly educated and intelligent & ambitious people.  If China continues integrating with Russia and become symbiotic like Canada & the US they will have solved their raw materials & natural resource problem.

The baby boomer generation destroyed America's future for medium term gains, fueled by massive debts.  As things go I believe that in 500 years the 'Pax Americana' would just be a brief blip in history-less than a century, really not much in the grand scheme of human civilization.

Another bizarre thing about my channel- it seems to be recommending my videos to the wrong audience!

my long form videos: 80% of the people who watch them are women, about 30% of them women in their 30s and the other viewers are 40% women over the age of 65!

my shorts: 82% men, which makes more sense. 

My tiktok followers are overwhelmingly male as well.

22 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I don't know about whether or not that is true, I've generally seen the American failures across the board as Gaunter O'Dimm said: the 'fault of our rotten natures.'

I think China has already defeated & neutered the US long ago.  US economy is de-industrialized and economically & socially screwed up with 33 Trillion dollars of National Debt.  US - NATO now looks like a paper tiger due to their failures in Middle East/ Ukraine to Asia and the Global South.  PRC are rapidly gaining on the US military and plan on surpassing it all areas by 2046.  They are obedient to authority and have a high work ethic.  They have a far greater industrial sector than the US and also have hundreds of millions of highly educated and intelligent & ambitious people.  If China continues integrating with Russia and become symbiotic like Canada & the US they will have solved their raw materials & natural resource problem.

The baby boomer generation destroyed America's future for medium term gains, fueled by massive debts.  As things go I believe that in 500 years the 'Pax Americana' would just be a brief blip in history-less than a century, really not much in the grand scheme of human civilization.

Maybe it's a bit of both: Sun Tzu's tactics from the CCP to weaken the West and internal moral collapse within the West.  Who knows :idk:

But the collapse is definitely there.

These army ads are telling:

On 11/5/2023 at 10:35 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I'm very cautious with the internet, but this ad seems to be a real one from Purdue Pharma. And it's revolting.

Knowing what happened afterwards, this is crazy. This company should've been punished way more for that. And McKinsey as well.

This opioid crisis is both the saddest and most infuriating health crisis in the past decades. Big pharma and big consulting companies (McKinsey) have done terrible things

Then, they wonder why people lost trust in them :ninja:

This is frightening.

2023-Drug-od-death-rates-1.jpeg

On 11/6/2023 at 4:32 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Maybe it's a bit of both: Sun Tzu's tactics from the CCP to weaken the West and internal moral collapse within the West.  Who knows :idk:

But the collapse is definitely there.

These army ads are telling:

US does a good job ruining itself without PRC intervention lol.  Just trading and constantly borrowing from China adds to it.  The 'multi-polar' world rhetoric by China/Russia and their allies is inherently about how to manage as the US declines on the world stage.  Sec of State Blinken has been disrespected in his foreign visits numerous times (including by the Chinese) as a sign of this.

The Chinese intend to reduce US influence in the Pacific and it appears that if there is a confrontation it will be in the naval sphere.  They have developed anti-ship weapons and are engaging in a historic ship-building program as if they were preparing for WW3.

The US military has a recruitment crisis, due to low desire for young people to join a failed military lead by a failed political class combined with the lack of physical fitness of actual recruits.  It is currently reorganizing for large scale warfare after two decades of counter-insurgency..

If we see what's going on in Ukraine it is quite bad these days for anyone willing to join the military to fight a potential WW3 and rein-act Call of Duty.  Unless you get a support job, if you are a frontline soldier there is little glory to be had. 

The overwhelming majority of Tanks and IFV are getting destroyed many miles away with artillery and PGM without contacting the enemy... infantry getting harassed by enemy drones all day long.

21 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw  example of an American city:

This is terrible... drugs are awful. People who let that happen (big pharma, consultants and mayors of these big cities) have a huge responsibility.  Of course, addicts have their own responsibility in this mess, but politicians have allowed such a toxic atmosphere to build up.

On 11/8/2023 at 8:48 AM, Cult Icon said:

US does a good job ruining itself without PRC intervention lol.  Just trading and constantly borrowing from China adds to it.  The 'multi-polar' world rhetoric by China/Russia and their allies is inherently about how to manage as the US declines on the world stage.  Sec of State Blinken has been disrespected in his foreign visits numerous times (including by the Chinese) as a sign of this.

The Chinese intend to reduce US influence in the Pacific and it appears that if there is a confrontation it will be in the naval sphere.  They have developed anti-ship weapons and are engaging in a historic ship-building program as if they were preparing for WW3.

The US military has a recruitment crisis, due to low desire for young people to join a failed military lead by a failed political class combined with the lack of physical fitness of actual recruits.  It is currently reorganizing for large scale warfare after two decades of counter-insurgency..

If we see what's going on in Ukraine it is quite bad these days for anyone willing to join the military to fight a potential WW3 and rein-act Call of Duty.  Unless you get a support job, if you are a frontline soldier there is little glory to be had. 

The overwhelming majority of Tanks and IFV are getting destroyed many miles away with artillery and PGM without contacting the enemy... infantry getting harassed by enemy drones all day long.

It all comes down to this:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_08/1285714591_weakmenhardtimes.jpeg.872db4a197c59732c957ded311581576.jpeg

If we want things to improve, we better start to allow stronger men to thrive in our countries. Weak men are responsible for this shit :/

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The CGI of the aerial combat looks shit.

Have you seen "Battle of Britain" 1969?  I think it is the only great aerial combat film ever made it was made with real WW2 aircraft.

Making WW1 and WW2 aircraft look like Star wars Tie-fighters like all the modern works is just wrong!

On 11/9/2023 at 3:40 PM, Enrico_sw said:

It all comes down to this:

If we want things to improve, we better start to allow stronger men to thrive in our countries. Weak men are responsible for this shit :/

US/West is not strong enough to dominate BRICS at this point and make them their coolie-slaves like all those loony 1990s neoliberals believed would be the case.  I think too many people in the West- including the MSM do not understand how competitively declined the West is, there is too much residual arrogance & delusion from the cold-war era.

Japan is also screwed up

Overall I think it is too late to save the West, the pandora's box has been opened for too long.  

WW2& the US arsenal was built and fought by a predominantly Christian people with traditional values from the farms and the factories. US was an industrialized nation at the time. Those people are no longer what we are today, and I think they actually more similar to the Chinese people today LOL. 

US MIC is so corrupt that it can't even produce basic artillery shells for a large scale war.  Last I checked the current target, which is not being reached is something like 38,000 heavy shells produced a month for the USA.  So in 1 year the US can make the same number of heavy shells the Russians used in 12 days of serious offensive operations in 2022...

At the same time the Pentagon claimed that the North Koreans gave the Russians a 'present' of 1 million heavy shells for their war recently.

It should be pretty shocking that in 2023 the US munitions production is so poor. For comparison In WW2 to defeat the Germans in the 3 month Normandy campaign the Allies used millions of artillery rounds.    As late as Vietnam the US used more explosives than they did in all of WW2.