Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

8 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I agree we should not rely on Azeri oil

Azeris are butchers. And they committed many war crimes. We just have to look at what they did to these female soliders. These people don't deserve our money. These people are negationists. They denied the Armenian genocide of 1915 and they want to commit a new one.

https://azeriwarcrimes.org/2022/09/19/desecration-of-female-armenian-soldier-by-azerbaijani-troops/

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

^

don't you usually eat 2 of those?

A lot of off-road vanlife youtubers are driving old Land Rover Defenders.  It's looks like 100% a style decision but it's not very smart.  The car is unreliable

You're right, I ate the other one earlier. :biggrin:

Right because the guy that spread lies that inciting an attemption overthrow the government along with the multi-prongred plot to overturn the election results, in addition to firing most lower level employees in agencies and replacing them with loyalists totally isn't the deep state. Unironically if the deep state ever exist, it was created by him.

Not this random democratic congress person that doesn't even know what a supposed deep state is. Conspiracy bait is fun.

Emmy D'Arcy looks terrible in real life due to her choice of style but in the show she is actually very pretty and cute.

shutterstock_editorial_13050432ii.jpg?qurhaenyra-after-giving-birth-7208066.jpg

Now that I have the whole season, I am 4 episodes behind.  For some reason the first 5 episodes have appealed to me a lot more.   I don't find myself that interested in the kids or the aged up versions of Alicent and R.  It may have been my liking for Milly and the stronger focus on Daemon and King V.

I watched episode 10 of HOD.  Yep, it ends with a huge cliffhanger.

With Clash of Kings, I'm up to the part where Jon Snow and Sam meet Gilly, and Theon meets his father.  So far the books are brilliant and I relive the show through them.  

I heard however, that the quality of book 4 and 5 is not as stellar as 1-3.  155 hrs left..