Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Donnie tried to do a little coup. :rofl:

Left is scared. :rofl: "Book Claims"

And this is the same guy who "wants to understand white rage" He's nothing but a politician in military clothing, bought and paid for and found to be a liar many times over.

"There was a rally on January 6th where tens of thousands of protesters gathered to voice their concerns. A SMALL NUMBER of those protesting went beyond appropriate behavior most of which were found to be Antifa and other fringe leftwing groups..  and testimony to legislators from govt officials said NO ARMS were involved. Any fool who continues to call the protest an insurrection DOES NO DESERVE to hold office or a position in protecting America and her citizens from our real enemies..."

Worries over racism, waterways inspire push to rename fish

Minnesota state Sen. Foung Hawj was never a fan of the “Asian carp” label commonly applied to four imported fish species that are wreaking havoc in the U.S. heartland, infesting numerous rivers and bearing down on the Great Lakes.

But the last straw came when an Asian business delegation arriving at the Minneapolis airport encountered a sign reading “Kill Asian Carp." It was a well-intentioned plea to prevent the spread of the invasive fish. But the message was off-putting to the visitors.

On 7/14/2021 at 4:28 PM, Stromboli1 said:

That gif doesn't bother me, it's when the shark is the lagoon before it bites the guy's leg off. :o:no:

In reality, sharks are some of the most beautiful beings on the planet. I loved them when I was a kid.

Now, I dream of swimming with them! And we can pet them like dogs. :Dinah:

33SM.gif

Sharks kill a couple of people per year maximum... while the fucking mosquitoes kill 700 000!

They should do a horror movie on those SOBs!

tenor.gif?itemid=4945857

These little fuckers and their high-pitched flying noise are a pain in the ass!:bellazon:

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

In reality, sharks are some of the most beautiful beings on the planet. I loved them when I was a kid.

Now, I dream of swimming with them! And we can pet them like dogs. :Dinah:

33SM.gif

Do that with a great white. :no:

On 7/18/2021 at 1:01 AM, Matt! said:

Australia renames shark attacks 'negative encounters' to dispel 'man-eating monster' perception

https://news.sky.com/story/australia-renames-shark-attacks-negative-encounters-to-dispel-man-eating-monster-perception-12356319

That little sucker is the real killer  :wacko:

Y8b8mWB.gif

I heard Google Stadia is designing a business model where game developers get paid more for multiplayer "lootbox like" games (like Fortnite :cain:), instead of well worked story games.... If it's true, they're gonna smother indie story games :/

I shouldn't be surprised: Google FUBAR everything it touches.:yucky:

Or maybe...

l-arme-fatale-gif-5942efb82a903.gif

^

Have you heard of Chilla's Art J-horror games?  

They are brilliant and designed by 2- person (brothers) team.  The ideas that are expressed in this work are more sophisticated than those XXX-XX million dollar games designed by major studies..

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Chilla's Art

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTiCwH85RzemIGyJ0GnCSazq2GRun1OlB