Bree Conden
Thumbnail

AxEnA

^ Are you trying to sound Bostonian?

ahem, then the proper pronunciation would be: retAHded

carry on :whistle:

*slinks back into the hole she was hiding in*

:rofl:

I think it is more like retahdid :laugh: Gosh, I never felt more like chowdahed in my life. Ok back to speaking proper english and Bree...

Does she do any runway shows???

Edited by PinkCouture

MY god ..... She is perfection! Her skin tone, and the elegant look of her face. She is seriously to die for... ugh. It's wierd, I never feel like this about babes normally. I rarely give compliments, but this woman deserves a new romantic language to be devised and implemented in her honor. I would help devise it ofcourse... So you would be saying stuff in my new language...and then you would have to give me money, and babes would always be doing me... because when I made the language I did it so you thought you were saying one thing, but in reality you were giving me the deed to your house, and telling your daughters to sex me up. I'm awesome.

I like hte one I posted in model that has your eye or whatever it is.... She's all golden, and her body is gorgeous... And her face...her lovely face robs me of words. Shes so freaking sexy man...

/passes out

Edited by lazy01001