Bellazon

Best of VSFS09

JoeKnight

Lily x3

Gotta agree with Pretty on this one, *shocker I know* however another big point is that yes, not only is Lily new, but her pose is actually showing off the back of the outfit. The hair being pulled up a little to fully show the backless aspect of the shirt and of course the little bit of booty. With Iza, she's done it, I believe to death as was showcased, I realize that you're supposed to put your best asset forward first but if she showed us her ass anymore she'd be walking backwards everywhere :| :/

There are TONS of models with nice backside, however they don't do the same god damn pose every time they are on the runway, a event, or in an editorial to display it. There are no excuses for it, sorry :(

Didn't THIS pose win last year, and the year before? Seriously people shake it up a bit, look outside the box. It's not the greatest pose in the world, and just cause it's Iza doing it doesn't automatically make the winner :trout: