Bellazon

Can you imagine a thread about…?

Pix

3 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I knew that would come across as creepy. But I also know girls talk differently among themselves than they would with boys around. And in mine and every guys life long quest to figure women out....it would be fascinating to hear what ya'll say.

But there's a difference between talking about it privately with a group of girls/friends and talking about it publicly on a website. I would be damn embarassed :rofl:

Just now, lostdiadem said:

But there's a difference between talking about it privately with a group of girls/friends and talking about it publicly on a website. I would be damn embarassed :rofl:

haha I have no shame. Sex is my favorite subject so I would have no issue talking about it if there was a BZ Boys thread like that.

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

haha I have no shame. Sex is my favorite subject so I would have no issue talking about it if there was a BZ Boys thread like that.

Yeah, but you just assumed that you would read everything girls say about that :rofl:

• 8 months later...