Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva
Thumbnail

gin

• 2 weeks later...

^ Ralph Lauren has really some kind of problems :blink:

I mean, their main target is, I guess, middle-aged women (ahaha, not really, but you get what I mean-RL's collection are rather elegant and modest than modern and extraordinary), they have good-looking women in their campaigns (Filippa and Valentina's beauty isn't odd-they are classy beauties with one of the best bodies as for high fashion models standards), and yet they make it all worse by photoshopping them. Idk what Ralph wants to achieve with this.

When that Filippa news came out, I was wondering if the same thing will happen with Val, and here we are...

btw, is Zelyaeva's contract coming to the end? Did she officially commented on photoshopping her campaign photo in the similar way like Hamilton?

(Sorry, maybe it was mentioned in that link you gave gisties, but I can't speak Spanish).

^ Ralph Lauren has really some kind of problems :blink:

I mean, their main target is, I guess, middle-aged women (ahaha, not really, but you get what I mean-RL's collection are rather elegant and modest than modern and extraordinary), they have good-looking women in their campaigns (Filippa and Valentina's beauty isn't odd-they are classy beauties with one of the best bodies as for high fashion models standards), and yet they make it all worse by photoshopping them. Idk what Ralph wants to achieve with this.

When that Filippa news came out, I was wondering if the same thing will happen with Val, and here we are...

btw, is Zelyaeva's contract coming to the end? Did she officially commented on photoshopping her campaign photo in the similar way like Hamilton?

(Sorry, maybe it was mentioned in that link you gave gisties, but I can't speak Spanish).

The photo was taken at department store from Sidney. The rest of the article is more of the same. But it's interesting seeing 188 comments in 24 hours; Spanish are very sensitive with this kind of things.

It's probably Ralph Lauren has economic problems; there are a lot of companies reducing costs. I’m sure Filippa contract was very expensive for the company. Well, I'm sure people works in fashion industry is a little mad too.

Most probably they are thinking sacked Valentina next year but If Filippa won the trial against Ralph Lauren they will think twice before sacked her. I think all depends if they must to pay a lot of money to Filippa. Then they will understand they mustn’t sack Valentina or not using the same method.

This is my hope.

Photo: Hasse Nielsen

Dansk 2007

post-82-0-1446013097-33815_thumb.jpg th_5c162854888662.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-82-0-1446013097-99395_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2555739" alt="post-82-0-1446013097-99395_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="65"> th_625d4a54888670.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-82-0-1446013098-19335_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2555749" alt="post-82-0-1446013098-19335_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="65"> post-82-0-1446013098-2097_thumb.jpg 88c9ce54888676.gif

http://hassenielsen.com/

• 3 weeks later...