• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

VALENTINA’S TIPS

1. Detox your body (and liver) with a great green juice. After the holidays and all that eating, you just want to start your new year fresh. There’s nothing better than having this wonderful detox green juice. Recipe below!

Burdock

Handful of dandelion

1/2 lemon with peel

3 green apples

2. Move your lymph system. Lymph is like a sewage system that  carries out all of the toxins out of your body. So, it’s very important to make sure you  move it and the best way to do it is by jumping on a Rebounder for 10 min. Invest in a good trampoline and get moving.

3. Drink warm water with lemon first thing in the morning. It a good was to detox and alkalize your body.

4. Make one day a mono-meal. This means, chose just one fruit and have it as much as you want. I love green grapes at the moment. Mono-meal day gives your digestion a break. You look refreshed the next day.

5. Add good fats to your diet: ghee, coconut oil, flax seed oil, chia seeds, olive oil. I like to add coconut oil to my hot morning beverages. I also like to cook with ghee. You shouldn’t be cooking with olive oil - only add it to your salads.

MODELINIA