Bellazon

chat 4 gurls only!ages 14+

dancingwish1019

How in any way are the mods like Nazis? The link between editing a picture and mass genocide needs to be clarified if your argument is going to last longer than donut in front of Michael Moore.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nazi mod is a term used to describe mods who abused their power, not because of genocide or anything.

How in any way are the mods like Nazis? The link between editing a picture and mass genocide needs to be clarified if your argument is going to last longer than donut in front of Michael Moore.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nazi mod is a term used to describe mods who abused their power, not because of genocide or anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't abuse my power, i did something any user can do, I EDITED MY POST, therefore your satement is.. well.. poop.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
What the fuck is with this thread ? ? ?

O_O

thats what i was thinking...its probably that either

-they have too much time on their hands to say shit to others on the net, when in reality everyone surrounding them probably is hateful towards them

-they're just ignorant bastards and dont know that a 14 year old is still a human..and that words are so powerful

its pathetic and sad..and your willing to stoop down to such level where you try to bash someone..when you look like the dumbass

w/e paybacks a bitch..everything you say will come back and bite you in the ass so hard

ANYWAYS

• 5 weeks later...