Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

the following is the translation from an interciew in a greek magazine called VIMADONA. I will try to post the photos as well

love and peace

oly

She waits for me in the bar Rouge, in the 36o floor of Ramada Plaza). Wears white linen suit, Capri trousers and silver Cinderella shoes all with the signature of Calvin Klein- as well as her jewellery, - a pair of diamond earrings two silver rings and a most elegant clock-bracelet.

Laid down nonchalantly in a purple leather couch she gazes the panoramic' view of city through the glass, keeping a glass champagne in hand. By her side her spouse, the British royalty Justin Portman - a attractive man around his 40ies and known painter. . They say that the centre of London unfolds in family property. [...]

thank you

Edited by CarMELita
Removed quoted text in favor for threadflow

the following is the translation from an interciew in a greek magazine called VIMADONA. I will try to post the photos as well

love and peace

oly

Ellhnas?? :bounce:

ellinida apla den xero pos allazei to profil

i have to correct something about the editorial, so as to avoid misunderstandings:her mother was abused by her lovers not Natalia herself. i saw that i wrote it somewhat wrong so i want to make that clear. otherwise i hope you enjoyed the text and the photos which i must say were scanned and sent to me by ariti, a co-member here. thanks a lot girl!

love and peace

oly