Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

i love Natalia so much. she is my favorite model ever! she is unique and she reminds me of an angel. she has a wonderful sense of style and i also love her work for the children in need! she has a wonderful family and i heard that she is expecting another baby. i love the fact that she takes time to devote to her husband and make their family bigger.not many models do that... i think this shows that she has a good plan in her life,she is not just carrier oriented. for my that is a great thing to do! i wish her the best in life and carrier of course.

i am new here. i just want to say thanks for all the wonderful photos and info i find here

love to all Natalia fans

oly :wave:

i love Natalia so much. she is my favorite model ever! she is unique and she reminds me of an angel. she has a wonderful sense of style and i also love her work for the children in need! she has a wonderful family and i heard that she is expecting another baby. i love the fact that she takes time to devote to her husband and make their family bigger.not many models do that... i think this shows that she has a good plan in her life,she is not just carrier oriented. for my that is a great thing to do! i wish her the best in life and carrier of course.

i am new here. i just want to say thanks for all the wonderful photos and info i find here

love to all Natalia fans

welcome oly :wave:

love to all Natalia fans

oh you can't even imagine how I liked your post! :) thank you for supporting Natalia and our little community :wave: :heart:

Is she pregnant again? I want to see her on the runways again.

i'm not sure if big versions of her calvin klein adds have been posted but you can get them at the bastardly.com just search her name and they will come up

it's rumour but this pic was taken when she was expecting her daughter