Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you for the new pictures.

I feel unconfortable looking at the pics at "Russian Fairy Tale' Jewelry Launch". I don't find her so gorgeous and stunning than before, I don't like her style and I have the feeling she tries too hard to look radiant and happy, especially to the eyes of AA, who doesn't look so "in love" than she is (?), and I can see there's something fake, I don't know what. Maybe she's evene not in love with him but with what he represents. Maybe it's just me, but I wonder where the ancient Natalia, so simple, fresh and natural has gone...

I feel unconfortable looking at the pics at "Russian Fairy Tale' Jewelry Launch". I don't find her so gorgeous and stunning than before, I don't like her style and I have the feeling she tries too hard to look radiant and happy, especially to the eyes of AA, who doesn't look so "in love" than she is (?), and I can see there's something fake, I don't know what. Maybe she's evene not in love with him but with what he represents. Maybe it's just me, but I wonder where the ancient Natalia, so simple, fresh and natural has gone...

Well said, I couldn't agree more. I thought than I would be used to AA with time, but I have to say that I prefer the time of Justin. When I look at the pics where Natalia is with Justin and the ones in which she is with AA, Natalia isn't as she used to be... It seems that Natalia is trying to look more older these days...

She already wore this dress before (in 2008) but I don't know why, I think it looked better in 2008 than now, maybe she was wearing too much red at the same time during the Russian Fairy Tale Jewelry Launch. In my opinion, the red lips are definitely too much here.

I agree Maryna, the red lipstick is too much. The whole make-up is not her best. I wish she could grow her hair longer. And blonder too. I know she aknowledges hair issues. I wish she hadn't.

At the Digital Art Collection Website Launch her joy looks unatural, I can't explain, I have the feeling she is a playing an excited little girl which she is obviously not anymore.

To add a positive note I like the Etam pics, both the suits, Natalia and what they made with her, cheap but simple and very fresh.

Thanks everyone girls for bringing pictures.

Yes, you are right about the picture swap, I also noticed that. Those were the pictures of Natalia other sister (Kristina). The video also got the ages of Natalia's own kids wrong, saying that Viktor is 4 and Neva is 3 yo, when in fact Neva is older than Viktor.

Nothing really new in the video. Grandparents talked how generous, and kind, and loving Natalia is. How her family is very important to her and how she was very responsible from the early childhood - for instance, how she would not go and play and leave her ill sister because she was entrusted by her mom to take care of Oksana. They declined to comment on Natalia's divorce from Justin. Nothing new but still - big thanks to Ariti for posting this video!