Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thanks for the pics, guys!

=======

HQ's:

Natalia arriving at the Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts - Paris, Jan 23 ---> http://vodianova-online.net/picturegallery...s.php?album=884

Dior Haute-Couture 2012 Show - Paris, Jan 23 ---> http://vodianova-online.net/picturegallery...s.php?album=880

Natalia arriving the Etam Haute Couture Show - Paris, Jan 23 ---> http://vodianova-online.net/picturegallery...s.php?album=881

I personaly do not like what Natalia wore to the Etam and Dior show (white sweater and python jacket) - looks a bit cheap, which it probably is (probably, by Etam).

The Valentino's dress and the whole Natalia's look is out of this world, so beautiful...

Thank you FashionMistake for the scans :smile:

Well, I've got an incresasingly weird and unpleasant feeling reading the Grazia article and watching pictures from the show. Everything looks so vulgar :( , anyway nobody seems to enjoy, and all the reported words from Natalia sound so dry, sad and soulless. Desperate. But maybe that's just me. Surely it is.

I can't believe she likes this kind of show. I try to imagine somebody told her to go in this direction. Maybe a man, I don't know. Maybe she paid someone to conceive it entirely instead of her. Anyway it is said she's got 2 personal assistants and 11 people full time working for her. Again, weird is the feeling I get. Like this character in this book /movie (sorry don't remmeber the name) with Meryl Streep acting a US Vogue main director.

Well, I've got an incresasingly weird and unpleasant feeling reading the Grazia article and watching pictures from the show. Everything looks so vulgar :( , anyway nobody seems to enjoy, and all the reported words from Natalia sound so dry, sad and soulless. Desperate. But maybe that's just me. Surely it is.

I can't believe she likes this kind of show. I try to imagine somebody told her to go in this direction. Maybe a man, I don't know. Maybe she paid someone to conceive it entirely instead of her. Anyway it is said she's got 2 personal assistants and 11 people full time working for her. Again, weird is the feeling I get. Like this character in this book /movie (sorry don't remmeber the name) with Meryl Streep acting a US Vogue main director.

The Devil wears Prada? can't see Natalia sounding like that...Can you tell us he gist of the article and which statements made you think of that movie?

The Devil wears Prada? can't see Natalia sounding like that...Can you tell us he gist of the article and which statements made you think of that movie?

Yes that's the title Pautinka, thank you. Actually it is mainly the "2 personal assistant" and "11 full time employees" detail that made me think of it. I realize my yesterday statement above is an over reaction to a slight personal disapointment regarding the spirit of this shwo. People who were there obviously enjoyed, as pictures show.

As I said yesterday, may be it is just me. Very surely it is. So sorry if my words sound like a judgement. I aknowledge it does'nt have to be.