Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Have a look there

>>>natalia for Etam<<<<

Etam is a very famous French brand for "prêt à porter" and "Lingerie" (I used to work for 10 years at Etam lingerie)

Natalia is their new model AND designer

(the site is in French but you certainly can see it in English)

thanks!!!! love hteir clothes!! je savais pas kiki que tu y avais travaillé!

Yes! 10 years of my life!!! Now I have no more work & no more money but I am free!!!!!!

My best friend is the manager of a Lingerie boutique in Paris... She is going to keep for me all the pics, catalog, posters (you know the one they use inside the boutique/windows display) etc.

Have a look there

>>>natalia for Etam<<<<

Etam is a very famous French brand for "prêt à porter" and "Lingerie" (I used to work for 10 years at Etam lingerie)

Natalia is their new model AND designer

(the site is in French but you certainly can see it in English)

thanks!!!! love hteir clothes!! je savais pas kiki que tu y avais travaillé!

Yes! 10 years of my life!!! Now I have no more work & no more money but I am free!!!!!!

My best friend is the manager of a Lingerie boutique in Paris... She is going to keep for me all the pics, catalog, posters (you know the one they use inside the boutique/windows display) etc.

good it's great moveover it's the first year where they did a fashionshow!!!! I go often to the Etam in Paris at "St michel"

A hint of what's to come there. Anyone could have mistaken her mother for a top 70s-80s model too. Her future looks even rosier as aging won't be that much of a concern, she will be elegant for decades to come. A good mother it seems as well. In short the whole package.

from Getty: The Cinema Society Hosts An After Party For "Two Lovers" Screening

NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 11: Model Natalia Vodianova ® and husband Justin Portman attend the after party for the Cinema Society and Salvatore Ferragamo screening of 'Two Lovers' at the Cooper Square Hotel on February 11, 2009 in New York City.

post-16717-1234447447_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1234447454_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1234447462_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1234447473_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1234447481_thumb.jpg