Evelyn

Yes, I agree

I don't like her hair that much right now

:idk:

"Fashion passes, Style remains."

Coco Chanel

im not a fan of her in that pic she just looks boring thats what i think

Again, I agree.

But I don't think she looks boring, but more bored.

:ermm:

Thank-you for all the pics Pautinka

:hug:

HELENA AND NATALIA UP A TREE

ASKED whether she'd snog Helena Christensen for charity, Natalia Vodianova told the New York Daily News she wouldn't need any incentive. "I think I would - but not for the charity," she said. "I think she's one of the sexiest women. She's got these amazing cat's eyes. I think through your eyes you show your soul and you show everything. It's the most powerful element of the human body." The Russian supermodel says her own eyes are not sexy, but scary, however. "My eyes are very intimidating!" she went on. "I just looooook, and it's kind of scary. Ask my husband about it. He's very scared." (December 20 2004, AM)

its old

on natalas chanel outfit

This is Russian supermodel, Natalia Vodianova, leaving the Chanel Party for Karl Lagerfeld at Nobu in London, England. We can't get over how young, sophisticated, trendy, lady-like, original and seemingly effortless her outfit looks.

Obviously she gets a lot of help from her choice of a bold sweater with gold chain detail (we're guessing it's Chanel), but the way she pairs it with the perfect dark wash straight jean, a simple, but unique clutch and a chunky heel is really fresh and inspired and kind of reminds us of what we were talking about regarding fashion models and personal style in this post.