Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

like i said earlier, don't remember whether these have been posted before but just in case.... ;)

yeah, all of these pics had been posted already :p anyway, I can't remember number of the page unfortunately...it's really difficult to find it there, so you are ok =))

to Egle: I have some, I hope it will satisfy you =)) a big thank for the scans, she looks brilliant on the second pic :wub:

p.s. u tebya est' russkie zhyrnali? zdorovo! a otkuda?

to yohanna: thank you for scan! did you like Natalia's childhood pic?

oh yeah, what a little cutie :angie: like her doll too :)

yeah Vogue for being a fashion icon for young woman. she's like in a red dress with black tights and black platform shoes, in Russia they are really like that? I remember reading this article about some Russian billionaire abra-something in Britian they said he was very greedy and rarely donated his fortune to help others. Natalia on the other hand is so sweet and sincere as is Eugenia. I think those sweet girls and people like her make Russia such a welcoming country. :) :hug:

I think those sweet girls and people like her make Russia such a welcoming country

yeah, just because they have made success by their own efforts...

on my opinion, the best feature of Natalia's character is that she doesn't consider dreaming as the best way to reach her aim. she does her best and never builds castles in the air. I miss somehow this feature :blush:

once she said: "I'm a true realist. I never dream and just do something proceeding from my own potentiality". I consider her to be a genious somehow...she could bring something new in this world and destroy some stereotypes.

p.s. I like this pic very much in spite of small size :blush:

post-6857-1167742188_thumb.jpg

не за что

насколько я помню, кто-то говорил, что загрузил эту фотку, по ошибке назвав Натальей, на каком-то сайте, после чего эта ошибка так и пошла по кругу