Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

American Vogue sends Natalia Vodianova to England’s shores for a dreamy editorial that pairs her with Brighton Rock star, Sam Riley. Shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and styled by Grace Coddington, the edit represents the best in mod style.

models.com

Loved the ed! An instant classic! Thanks for the preview, can't wait for the HQ! :wave:

Big time sites like Vogue UK, Vogue Russia, Elle UK, L'Express, and the likes, are catching up with Natalia and Antoine's romance right now. To my utter surprise, Telegraph Uk first mistook Antoine's father for Pinault (Selma Hayek's husband), citing the paternity imbroglio with Linda Evangelista (don't people double check info anymore???). They've since made the necessary correction. The others link their news to Natalia Vodianova's Facebook Official Fan Club picture album, saying that they cannot publish the images. They think the Facebook "official"page belongs to Natalia, so pictures would be private; they don't know it's not Natalia's at all, and that the pictures have already been published by other foreign news sites.

I'm amazed. These are the people you suppose know stuff and have reliable, well placed sources to give you first hand knowledge of the latest news. :whistle: <_<

I agree. These websites don't take the time to verify whether the facebook is authentic or not. But in their defense, that facebook claims to be official, which it clearly isn't. Nowhere on it do they mention it's a fan page, so the blame falls partly on them.

I agree. These websites don't take the time to verify whether the facebook is authentic or not. But in their defense, that facebook claims to be official, which it clearly isn't. Nowhere on it do they mention it's a fan page, so the blame falls partly on them.

Escuse me but me and my friend are the owners of this facebook OFFICIAL FAN PAGE ( YES FAN FAN FAN PAGE) of Natalia Vodianova...and in the info, we wrote :

Welcome to RUSSIAN PRINCESS, the fanbook for Natalia Vodianova, the beautiful model who has gained world recognition through her outstanding and inspirational life story. Natalia has a pure and natural beauty which brings out her features in her photos. She has appeared in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Calvin Klein, Gucci, L'Oreal, and many other famous designer brands

Credit :

www.nataliavodianova-fan02.blog...spot.com

www.bellazon.com

www.thefashionspot.com

www.natalia.v.net

Thanks for clarification but no need to be rude here.

Escuse me but me and my friend are the owners of this facebook OFFICIAL FAN PAGE ( YES FAN FAN FAN PAGE) of Natalia Vodianova...and in the info, we wrote :

Welcome to RUSSIAN PRINCESS, the fanbook for Natalia Vodianova, the beautiful model who has gained world recognition through her outstanding and inspirational life story. Natalia has a pure and natural beauty which brings out her features in her photos. She has appeared in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Calvin Klein, Gucci, L'Oreal, and many other famous designer brands

Credit :

www.nataliavodianova-fan02.blog...spot.com

www.bellazon.com

www.thefashionspot.com

www.natalia.v.net

Page Updated by :

Axelle Larios

&

Marjolijn Reuter

SOOOOOOOO, if it's not clear to you or to other people, you might be blind and really stupid to think that it's Natalia Vodianova that is behing that facebook page...especially when we talk at the third person (SHE, HER) when talking about Natalia... dddduuuh. :whistle:

SOOOOOOOO, if it's not clear to you or to other people, you might be blind and really stupid to think that it's Natalia Vodianova that is behing that facebook page...especially when we talk at the third person (SHE, HER) when talking about Natalia... dddduuuh. :whistle:

We all know here that your Facebook page is a fan page. It's all very clear. What really surprised me was that giants of the press, in a haste, didn't have the time or the intelligence to double check their tips. They were simply copying news from other sites. We think these big time newssites are in the loop, that they have all the great well placed sources, but the truth is, they cheat. Like middle school kids, they look over their classmate's paper and cheat. If I were a teacher, I'd grade them all a big F for copying. And copying from a source they don't much know about. I was really disappointed.

We all know here that your Facebook page is a fan page. It's all very clear. What really surprised me was that giants of the press, in a haste, didn't have the time or the intelligence to double check their tips. They were simply copying news from other sites. We think these big time newssites are in the loop, that they have all the great well placed sources, but the truth is, they cheat. Like middle school kids, they look over their classmate's paper and cheat. If I were a teacher, I'd grade them all a big F for copying. And copying from a source they don't much know about. I was really disappointed.

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude to you wonderlust. I just don't like when people make conclusion like this.

Anyway, glad it's clear for everyone here :wave:

It is said that Antoine's father is one of the richest men in France (no big surprise) ... why has Natalia chosen this guy in particular ? I want to believe she has a good heart, etc, but I can't avoid thinking money seems to be very important for her (even if she has enough with her own earnings !). I don't know what to think...why a business man who is also a heir ? Does she love him or is she using him ? I would like Natalia to be a good person, not using others by interest...I respect her a lot, I love everything she does but I keep wondering why him lol. Why randomly one of the richest men. I know that maybe it happened this way, they're from the same social circle and that's all...I hope it's just that :)

It's true it's strange to see her with another man, but I'm happy for her. She's always displaying emotions, not shy to show her tenderness..it' s very cute. I'm thinking these gestures can't lie.

Did you see the old runway photos on tfs ? We can see a very young Natalia (2001) with those cute round cheeks ! And she was not skinny at all at that time, and it suited her well..and by the photos it is noticable she lost a lot of weight in 2002.

I have to say I felt sorry for Justin too...even if he is rich and has many friends..