Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

The Gucci look could never be called minimalist but in Love Magazine‘s latest issue, a pared down Natalia Vodianova makes the line’s ostentatious wares look downright austere. The beautiful and simple shots by Alasdair McLellan capture Natalia’s beauty and Katie Grand‘s impeccable styling brings out the best of Gucci’s archival pieces.

HAIR Samantha Hillerby MAKEUP Hiromi Ueda MANICURE Sophy Robson

models.com

R13135021102518760_1.jpg R13135021102518760_2.jpg R13135021102518760_3.jpg R13135021102518760_4.jpg R13135021102518760_5.jpg

Fortunately Natalia let us 18 monthes to get use to the idea of her separation with Justin, otherwise these pictures would be an ENORMOUS schock to me !

This way I have survived to the schock ! :D Anyway I feel a bit indiscret to watch these pics, they look pretty intense, as if Natalia was making up for lost time. Anyway it doesn't look to be comedy this time. I hope she's happy. In some way I think she is. Whatever it happens in the future I hope she will not be hurt.

And in the same time I can't help but wondering about what Justin is at at the moment. Did he find love again too ? It seemed to me he still was in love with Natalia in march (he made a -small- donation for the NHF marathon and he had lent a love message to Natalia by common friends on FB), so if he still is in love with her now, I prefer not to know how he feels right now. Anyway I wish him happiness too.

Big thanks to you TheDarkNV !

post-36396-1313503343_thumb.jpg

I feel voyeuse but I think she has her legs wrapped around his waist.

Fortunately Natalia let us 18 monthes to get use to the idea of her separation with Justin, otherwise these pictures would be an ENORMOUS schock to me !

This way I have survived to the schock ! :D Anyway I feel a bit indiscret to watch these pics, they look pretty intense, as if Natalia was making up for lost time. Anyway it doesn't look to be comedy this time. I hope she's happy. In some way I think she is. Whatever it happens in the future I hope she will not be hurt.

And in the same time I can't help but wondering about what Justin is at at the moment. Did he find love again too ? It seemed to me he still was in love with Natalia in march (he made a -small- donation for the NHF marathon and he had lent a love message to Natalia by common friends on FB), so if he still is in love with her now, I prefer not to know how he feels right now. Anyway I wish him happiness too.

I feel in a similar way, sunshine06 - indiscreet a bit. And also wondering about Justin. I even had a dream about some obviously lost and drunk person and then he turned around and it was J. Portman and I thought "poor man, he must be sad". It's difficult to imagine situations like this - when two people have three kids together, so much ties them, and then everything falls apart - it seems such a tragedy and so much pain. I think if Justin is a regular human being, he must suffer to be away from his children, I feel truly sorry for him. But I have to say that Natalia and Justin looked way hotter than Natalia and Antoine - sorry but that's just my opinion. I don't know if they simply matched better (hair, skin color, etc).

I feel in a similar way, sunshine06 - indiscreet a bit. And also wondering about Justin. I even had a dream about some obviously lost and drunk person and then he turned around and it was J. Portman and I thought "poor man, he must be sad". It's difficult to imagine situations like this - when two people have three kids together, so much ties them, and then everything falls apart - it seems such a tragedy and so much pain. I think if Justin is a regular human being, he must suffer to be away from his children, I feel truly sorry for him. But I have to say that Natalia and Justin looked way hotter than Natalia and Antoine - sorry but that's just my opinion. I don't know if they simply matched better (hair, skin color, etc).

Funny. I always had the impression that the separation was motivated by Justin in some way, and not necessarily because of infidelity. Many times, Natalia sounded exasperated with him in her interviews. Simply put, I have the impression that he got tired of life as it was. Marriage with a husband-in-tow format was good and convenient for her, probably not for him any longer. Natalia could have announced her separation a long time ago; in retrospect, I guess that a good reason for her not to was the belief (or hope) that he'd change his mind and go back to her. Which, eventually, didn't happen. Honestly, Justin was seen with a gorgeous blonde in Montevideo months ago and he looked happy. I believe he's fine. He's handsome, charming, filthy rich, free. I don't think he's moping around. The only thing is that we don't see how he's faring because paparazzi don't follow him 24/7.

As for the pictures, well, they must know paparazzi swarm Ibiza, the French Riviera, the Caribbean and other obvious summer vacation destinations. Their romance was heralded by Point de Vue - what do they expect? They've been photographed with the kids on the beach before, they know the hunt is on. You don't want to be seen, go to an exclusive resort in Africa or to a paradisiacal island in the Pacific where celebrities magically disappear in order to have a very private time off. It's not as if they can't afford it. To my mind, they wanted to be seen. It's the practical way of saying, yeah, we're together, it's true - without really having to talk about it. Natalia is clever as a fox. She was in a jam for having lied about the separation but managed to get off the hook. She's saying everything she wants to say without having to utter a word.

post-43687-1313584389_thumb.jpg

ANV

The guy on the picture apparently is her stepfather.

Funny. I always had the impression that the separation was motivated by Justin in some way, and not necessarily because of infidelity. Many times, Natalia sounded exasperated with him in her interviews. Simply put, I have the impression that he got tired of life as it was. Marriage with a husband-in-tow format was good and convenient for her, probably not for him any longer. Natalia could have announced her separation a long time ago; in retrospect, I guess that a good reason for her not to was the belief (or hope) that he'd change his mind and go back to her. Which, eventually, didn't happen. Honestly, Justin was seen with a gorgeous blonde in Montevideo months ago and he looked happy. I believe he's fine. He's handsome, charming, filthy rich, free. I don't think he's moping around. The only thing is that we don't see how he's faring because paparazzi don't follow him 24/7.

As for the pictures, well, they must know paparazzi swarm Ibiza, the French Riviera, the Caribbean and other obvious summer vacation destinations. Their romance was heralded by Point de Vue - what do they expect? They've been photographed with the kids on the beach before, they know the hunt is on. You don't want to be seen, go to an exclusive resort in Africa or to a paradisiacal island in the Pacific where celebrities magically disappear in order to have a very private time off. It's not as if they can't afford it. To my mind, they wanted to be seen. It's the practical way of saying, yeah, we're together, it's true - without really having to talk about it. Natalia is clever as a fox. She was in a jam for having lied about the separation but managed to get off the hook. She's saying everything she wants to say without having to utter a word.

acfr, you are the voice of cool reason! your words just sobered me up and I realized how funny and useless it is to feel sorry for Justin (whom I don't even know!!) imagining hos internal sufferings :) Hope he is getting his fun back. I must say that being a mother of two (my new baby was born just 3 weeks ago) and feeling what I feel now and seeing my husband feeling strong love emotions towards our children makes me envision this internal suffering than any father should feel upon separation with his kids but maybe Justin gets to see them quite often.. Hope so! And you're so right on about their chosen vacationing spot. But I still do have a feeling that they (N and A) are not fully comfortable with each other, still learning each other - it's in their glances, occasional cautious, and not relaxed poses. Do you see that or is it just me?

Natalia resembles her father.

acfr, you are the voice of cool reason! your words just sobered me up and I realized how funny and useless it is to feel sorry for Justin (whom I don't even know!!) imagining hos internal sufferings :) Hope he is getting his fun back. I must say that being a mother of two (my new baby was born just 3 weeks ago) and feeling what I feel now and seeing my husband feeling strong love emotions towards our children makes me envision this internal suffering than any father should feel upon separation with his kids but maybe Justin gets to see them quite often.. Hope so! And you're so right on about their chosen vacationing spot. But I still do have a feeling that they (N and A) are not fully comfortable with each other, still learning each other - it's in their glances, occasional cautious, and not relaxed poses. Do you see that or is it just me?

Congrats, pautinka! I didn't know you've just had a baby! Boy or girl? It's a lot of work, but I do miss that enchanting, milky scent of a newborn baby...! :wave:

I think it will take a while for Natalia. She must have had just a few romantic relationships before meeting Justin, who became her husband of 9 years. She's probably having to adjust to a new reality. If you come to think, she's not that experienced. It's hard to get back to the dating game after so many years in a stable marriage. I guess it'll be a whole new ball game for her - she's all grown up, divorced, has learned a lesson or two about love. And has a new man who lives a full life himself. It's a lot to deal with.

One thing I must confess... I do really like Antoine. He seems to be driven, hard working and ambitious like herself. It'll be interesting for Natalia. :blush:

Another thing I wanted to add was that Antoine does not look to me at all like he is a person in love - he seems to exist in a parallel universe from Natalia. I guess the passion of N and J was much more palpable when it was there and they seemed existing on the same wave; whereas when I look at the pictures from Ibiza, A. seems rather detached and barely present, while N. displays emotions (either around her kids, which is understandable) or when kissing/holding A.

Big time sites like Vogue UK, Vogue Russia, Elle UK, L'Express, and the likes, are catching up with Natalia and Antoine's romance right now. To my utter surprise, Telegraph Uk first mistook Antoine's father for Pinault (Selma Hayek's husband), citing the paternity imbroglio with Linda Evangelista (don't people double check info anymore???). They've since made the necessary correction. The others link their news to Natalia Vodianova's Facebook Official Fan Club picture album, saying that they cannot publish the images. They think the Facebook "official"page belongs to Natalia, so pictures would be private; they don't know it's not Natalia's at all, and that the pictures have already been published by other foreign news sites.

I'm amazed. These are the people you suppose know stuff and have reliable, well placed sources to give you first hand knowledge of the latest news. :whistle: <_<