Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I don't get the big deal over the Forbes list. She fell down two places but she's still making a considerable amount of money. She went from $4.5 to $4 million, which means she's only making half a million less. I think the fact she's still on the list is a huge accomplishment.

I don't get the big deal over the Forbes list. She fell down two places but she's still making a considerable amount of money. She went from $4.5 to $4 million, which means she's only making half a million less. I think the fact she's still on the list is a huge accomplishment.

A model should play any role, so why not a darker one ?

I think I like this editorial. It makes me think of movies by Wong Kar Wai. I see Natalia is really successful in the far east too..that's pleasurable and funny to see it :blush: it puts her in another different decor. Of course she can do better...the question is, is she still able to be the fresh and truly smiling Natalia for a photoshoot ? Seems like she has less abilities than before to play a role...also maybe because she is less asked to shoot more interesting things. New models, younger, are coming...(even if I think she is unique).

I hope that her movie is a great success and gives her a regain of attention (from public and from fashion industry), not that she totally lost it, but people will get more interested in her, maybe some others will discover her (many people don't know any model but know actresses).

I also noticed these hairs on her face...let's hope that it's not noticeable from the eye :whistle: , only on a close up from a I don't know how many pixels camera.

Thank you for Natalia's candids! It is so rare that we see her in airports and get a sense of her traveling style... I must say that Natalia to me looks tired, overworked and a bit too thin lately. I do think she looks cuter when plumper just a bit more, her youthful looks come back then...

But it is amazing how she works a professional camera and transforms into a gorgeous, beautiful swan in editorials and covers.

Murphy's Law for sure, sunshine06! :p

RojasSalon Ricardo Rojas

Spotted- Ricardo Rojas at the Cannes Film Festival working with Model Natalia Vodianova and Actress in Tree of Life, Jessica Chastain. :)

(via Twitter)

I'm curious now to see her! :laugh: