Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Lidiana, these photos were made just this christmas holidays 2010/2011, probably by Natalia herself or some close friends of her. They are available on her profile on facebook. ;) But I don't know if they have to be considered as kind of private photos....of her private life..not to be exposed publicly...I don't know.

If the albums are not open to everyone's view, then it's safe to presume the pics are private and not intended for publication. I wouldn't publish them. It might upset Natalia.

I just saw the new Clash of the Titans last night and it is VERY easy to say that the Medusa scene was the highlight of this mediocre movie. What I found very cool was just how CLEARLY you could see Natalia as the face of the Gorgon Medusa. It's painfully clear. Seeing her girlish face on the monster was fascinating. I tried to find some HQ pics but couldn't find many. Enjoy!

post-2091-1294625066_thumb.jpg

post-2091-1294625134_thumb.jpg

post-2091-1294625177_thumb.jpg

post-2091-1294625203_thumb.jpg

You can REALLY see Natalia in Medusa's confused look at the end of this gif.

post-2091-1294625287_thumb.gif

If anyone knows where to find more HQ screencaps of this scene, do tell!

Hey!! Are You an admin of Natalia-V.Net???))) You created a great web-source!!! And I'm an admin of vodianova-online.net))))) I'm from russia, I saw Natalia, when she and Tinkov opens a playground in Lenisk-Kuznezky))))She was so darling....))

Have anybody seen Natalia alive in real life???

posted by Liran Yana on TFS.

Sounds like the divorce has happened but is kept under wraps. Don't know if we are to trust the source (Russian magazine "Jara" = Heat)

Can you add the source af this pics, please! I'm an admin of vodianova-online.net surce! Save credits, please!

not sure I understand what is wanted. I mentioned the source (the magazine titled Jara)

I'm russian) I'm an admin of site http://vodianova-online.net and this scans are made by me, so you must add a link, from those source this pics are. The original title of magazine is Zhara (Жара - рус.).

I am sorry I was not in possession of this information (that these are your scans as the person who posted them on TFS did not mention it). I merely transferred them on this site for those who do not have membership with the TFS. Again, my apologies.

I's OK) Now you know about it)

Lidiana, these photos were made just this christmas holidays 2010/2011, probably by Natalia herself or some close friends of her. They are available on her profile on facebook. ;) But I don't know if they have to be considered as kind of private photos....of her private life..not to be exposed publicly...I don't know.

If the albums are not open to everyone's view, then it's safe to presume the pics are private and not intended for publication. I wouldn't publish them. It might upset Natalia.

I understand, than I CAN use them??? It would be great!!!!

Fashionmistake thanks, me too I love this pic :p

Lidiana, I think I would feel extremely shy if I saw Natalia irl ! How were she like ? You were very lucky to see her. Did you talk to her ?

For the photos I really don't know, because I think they are kind of private, but at the same time, around 4000 people (Nata's facebook friends) can see them...and anyone can publish them somewhere else on the web..I think she knows what she's doing.

Fashionmistake thanks, me too I love this pic :p

Lidiana, I think I would feel extremely shy if I saw Natalia irl ! How were she like ? You were very lucky to see her. Did you talk to her ?

For the photos I really don't know, because I think they are kind of private, but at the same time, around 4000 people (Nata's facebook friends) can see them...and anyone can publish them somewhere else on the web..I think she knows what she's doing.

I think she's a model, so her pics is not a secrets for all of us... this is her life ;)

And about Natalia alive... mmmm..... it was so unusually! She speaks with emotion, as if it was the first time on a scene :blush: I can exspress my emotions competently, because I'm russian girl, but I can say than she is so lovely... she loves children. She was pregnant the third child! It was in 2007. That's all what I can say... Unfortuanately I don't speak with her.... :( There were so much people...

And you can enjoy photos, made by me... I think It's exclusive. No comments. I upload them on my site about Natalia: Opening of new playground in Leninsk-Kuznecky.

Hey!! Are You an admin of Natalia-V.Net???))) You created a great web-source!!! And I'm an admin of vodianova-online.net))))) I'm from russia, I saw Natalia, when she and Tinkov opens a playground in Lenisk-Kuznezky))))She was so darling....))

I am :hehe: And I'm glad you like the site! You're so lucky to have met Natalia! I would love to meet her :blush:

I am :hehe: And I'm glad you like the site! You're so lucky to have met Natalia! I would love to meet her :blush:

Yeah) It was seriosly unusually=) She is from Russia, as I am)