Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

по правде, я по жизни не очень-то слежу за всякими скандалами, поэтому мне сложно сказать, где у журналистов предел наглости) но судя по последним статьям, по этому гаденькому языку, которым они пишут, смелости у них на многое хватает. но то, что они много шумихи наделали, меня тоже настораживает. кстати, а что это за интервью, про которое ты говорила? его в сети найти можно?

by the way, Viktor is turning 3 soon :)

Could someone translate this video please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmNVzQIV13A

wow thanks for the video! she denied her romance with Andrei Boltenko, said that Andrei has a girlfriend and she hopes that this young woman is not upset by these rumors, she merely has a project with him. She has many guy friends and it is absurd to suggest that she has romance with whoever she is friends.

However, she did not agree to comment on her divorce with Justin (confirm it or deny it) and said " this is very unpleasant and feelings of many people are involved. So please let's not talk about my personal life any more". She said she would not be returning to Russia to live because her kids go to school in England.

My persona opinion now? yes, I think the divorce in imminent. I think she would have denied all rumors given this perfect opportunity.

Could someone translate this video please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmNVzQIV13A

wow thanks for the video! she denied her romance with Andrei Boltenko, said that Andrei has a girlfriend and she hopes that this young woman is not upset by these rumors, she merely has a project with him. She has many guy friends and it is absurd to suggest that she has romance with whoever she is friends.

However, she did not agree to comment on her divorce with Justin (confirm it or deny it) and said " this is very unpleasant and feelings of many people are involved. So please let's not talk about my personal life any more". She said she would not be returning to Russia to live because her kids go to school in England.

My persona opinion now? yes, I think the divorce in imminent. I think she would have denied all rumors given this perfect opportunity.

Thank you everyone for searching news and videos, translating etc...

Unfortunately I think like you Pautinka :

Why does she worry about Andrei's girlfriend about these rumors and not about Justin's feelings ? Shouldn't she be more concerned by her husband's opinion than by Andrei's girlfriend's ?

If it was not question of a divorce, she would simply laugh at the possibility to come back to Russia. Listening to her it seems that the only reason for her not do it is her kids's school... :(

I agree : the only positive answer would have been to strongly deny everything and claim her love and happiness with Justin.

Portman gave an ambiguous answer, when contacted by KP on Thursday. “We are not divorced yet,” it quoted him as saying, in comments translated into Russian. But he went on to say: “I don’t want to divorce Natasha. I haven’t talked about a divorce, and Natasha has not said anything of the kind either.”

source: themoscowtimes.com

http://kinovegas.ru/news/ty_ne_poverish_no...2010-09-07-7939

here you can see the full interview with Natalia. The one on YouTube is only an excerpt. as adolf000000 has already mentioned NV said that they have calm and ideal relation with Justin, and only after that she said that she wouldn't discuss her personal life in public.

http://kinovegas.ru/news/ty_ne_poverish_no...2010-09-07-7939

here you can see the full interview with Natalia. The one on YouTube is only an excerpt. as adolf000000 has already mentioned NV said that they have calm and ideal relation with Justin, and only after that she said that she wouldn't discuss her personal life in public.

Thank you to you too Notami. I, for one, am exhausted with these never-ending conflicting pieces of "news". For 8 months now.

We can choose to see the half-full glass or the half-empty one <_<. One thing is sure : things are not idyllic (Justin's reportedly saying "we are not divorced yet"-unless it is an exemple of his so-called "brilliant" sense of humor :blink: )

About Natalia's talking about a calm and ideal relationship , isn't it calm and ideal to her only because they have not seen each other in weeks if not months ? :cry:

When it would be so easy for them so show up anywhere together with bright smiles... like in the good old time :heart: