Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Hmm, Eos, I see. Well, I kind of regret having sent her a friend request, since I'll most probably end up being shot down. :blush: But, well, it's done. Let's see what happens.

I think she should have her own page, administered by herself or, more realistically, by an authorized representative. It would make a whole lot more sense to me. Who knows?, maybe with her new career as an actress, she'll think this issue over. The NHF website, too, needs some more work. It's good, but could be so much better.

Nice exchange, guys. Thank you for your input! :laugh:

Hi guys, I just stop by to point out that no, neither Justin nor Lucas has ever took this so-called "Natalia" as a friend. I can't imagine a little boy wouldn't send a request to his mom nor would accept hers.

Thank you for all the pictures you find and post :)

Luca is only about 8 years old. what are u talking about? :laugh:

Hi guys, I just stop by to point out that no, neither Justin nor Lucas has ever took this so-called "Natalia" as a friend. I can't imagine a little boy wouldn't send a request to his mom nor would accept hers.

I think he is older than that. I think he was born earlier than 2002.

About Lucas's FB page. He has 35 friends, including his dad and cousins/uncles/aunts and a young Kristina K. who must be Natalia's half-sister. But no "Natalia Vodianova". BTW he is almost 9.

About Lucas's FB page. He has 35 friends, including his dad and cousins/uncles/aunts and a young Kristina K. who must be Natalia's half-sister. But no "Natalia Vodianova". BTW he is almost 9.

Yeah, this is what we may call pretty damaging evidence.

Really, I still don't know what to make of this FB account. I think there's a great possibility that this is the real Natalia, given the sheer number of friends/followers, and the fact that never-seen-before pictures are posted. I suppose she would talk about her charity work, too, so this part fits nicely. I'm inclined to believe it's her. However, there are missing parts in this puzzle. As I said, the whole account format doesn't make much sense to me. Besides, people you would expect to be among her friends list are not there - unless, of course, she did really intend it to be a page and just made a mistake in the beginning. I don't know. It's a toss of the dice, at this juncture. I hope it's her. It's just so pathetic when people do that, trying to pass themselves for celebrities. :mad:

Do not remove the tag, (hope it doesn't spoil the beauty of the pic for you) and if anyone post it credit to my blog please (I especially talk for the person who makes the Natalia Facebook fanpage, (with guerlain pic profil) and who took a pic from my blog without any credit)

So here you go fashionmistakes1234:

voguerunatisn.png

And for Miranda's preg. shot I thought the same when I saw them!!! It's sooo d

I didn't know there was a second window opening asking if you new one personally oO (maybe it's because I don't send friend requests to anyone and wait for people to send me one ahah) I hope it worked and that she'll add you, it would be great! About the "like button" on her page, I have no opinion about that, I have to admit that I don't see in what this could be great... After all, her account was firstly made to share her news and photos with relatives, friends etc... With time, she finally added everybody as friends, but at the beginning I don't think it was what she had in mind... But she may have had lots and lots of friend requests and she finally gave up the idea to keep this pages only for people she knew in real life, don't know... but she may have a reason, I'm sure of this ;)

About the facts it's probably not her, personnally, even if we don't have officials proofs, and that some things could make us believe this is not Natalia but a fake account, I want to believe it's her, I want to believe we have a chance to communicate with her... Of course it's just hope... I'd love to tell her how much I admire her... But, if we decide to tell "her" all the respect and admiration we have for her, her work and her charity work, and that the person is not her, so what? The most important thing is that it could be her, and if it is, we have said to her all the things we felt and thought. I don't know if you guys understand my feelings...

:wave:

Yeah! Weird. First time I ever saw that second window popping up. But I guess it's a new thing, because there have been some changes in Facebook lately.

Hmm. The account format. Well, I suppose it'd make more sense if Natalia had a private Facebook account (as almost everybody does) for family and friends only - people she actually knows, and to whom she can talk freely and show pictures of herself and her family. Conversely, the official Facebook page (with the "Like" button) would be for followers, like us. The difference is that you can be a fan and like the page, regardless of her approval, and thus have access to the news and pictures she finds convenient to share with total strangers. Right now, there's what I can only consider a mismatch: her personal Facebook account is private and accepts people she doesn't know. So, the way it is, the account is defying its purpose: it's not safe and private and it's not helping her to expand her fan base, either.

I understand and totally respect your feelings. In truth, I think it might be her. Right now, I'm inclined to think it's her, more than not. All the more reason because nobody has taken action against this account so far. But, to my mind, if it's not Natalia, the impostor is doing something that is both legally and morally wrong. That's an opinion, nothing more. :wave:

Thanks so much for the pic maryna. Natalia is going to be 29 soon its crazy, sometimes i look at her and i miss the way she used to look in the 2000-2006. She has aged but i know thats what happens i just miss her plumpy lips. The first time i found out about natalia i was around 14 and i saw a picture of natalia for Ephoria CK. I wanted to find out so badley who it was. i went online and looked for who it was and i found her. I was suprised that Natalia was from Russia since thats the only thing we have in common.

Fashionmistake thank you so much for the gifs and for you little story about Natalia, I really like when we talk about her, about our feelings for her, how we discovered her....

As for me, I discovered her in pages of magazines for her Calvin Klein Jewelry campaign 2004, you know, these pictures where she is in a kind of bath, with her golden hair......and I had a kind of aesthetic choc to see how beautiful she was. At that time I was not really interested in models or fashion but just her, I found her fabulous. I was like WOW. I made some research and I found out she was russian, I found out her Cinderella story, I watched pics over and over again, videos, I discovered how much she seemed nice, cute and humble compared to some others. I really really liked her but now I love her even more as time goes by. At the beginning I had a kind of crush but I didn't know all the sites bellazon, fashionspot, actually there was not a lot about Natalia.......

What I love about her and that I miss because it's less evident now, it's these kind of wide set eyes (with much space between the two) with thick eyelids, a bit sleepy, I guess it's a russian feature ? I was totally in love with that. But now she is stunning too ! And I admire her so much....