Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

its funny natalia talks about her bad hair at 2005 met ball

Haha! Just read the article...! I was wondering what hairdo she was talking about! Thank you, fashionmistake1234! I had forgotten about that one. It was weird, but she did pull that off!

The larger files ANV

post-43687-1289928258_thumb.jpg post-43687-1289928316_thumb.jpg post-43687-1289928336_thumb.jpg post-43687-1289928377_thumb.jpg

post-43687-1289928418_thumb.jpg

But I understood in the article she says she put off the plaits in the end of the evening ? I would have liked to see her like that, with frizzy hair I guess :)

Looked at old teenmagazines that I bought long time ago, hidden somewhere in my bedroom :blush: to see if I can't find unseen pictures of Natalia. Found that : I found it was from 2002 spring/summer ready-to-wear Lagerfeld Gallery, for me it was new...

NATALIA_2002.2003.jpg

Oh my god thank you acfr1968 !!!!! I'll be so excited when I go to the cinema to watch this movie....

Me too!!! It's just that the end sucks... I confess, I'll have to psyche myself for it.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a great book. I loved it - a delight to read. Ariane is such a great character, you fall in love with her from the very first pages. She suffers so much... I can picture Natalia going through all that ordeal and it's not pretty.

I know that I'll cry my eyes out... :cry2:

I read the book too, and I have to say that, althought I really really liked it, I felt like.....Ariane's character is considered as inferior, weaker, by the author, compared to Solal's character (except the fact he is jew, which was not a good thing in this era...).

I don't know how to explain it, but I was a bit upset at the end of the book, because the image of the woman and of Ariane is not right, to me. But ok, Solal 's probably the main character, the one under the spotlight ? (of course Ariane is, too, but in another way...). She seems to me more like the entire victim of the story, and Solal like a spectator from above, looking at everything collapsing.... Or I missed something ? I don't know. And I also suffered imagining Natalia as Ariane, in the last chapters. But anyway, that's just a story, and it's a movie, I'm eager to see how she will make it, all these scenes, as an actress.....some scenes will be tough though, if they don't cut it.....ok now I stop telling about the book......sorry.

I read the book too, and I have to say that, althought I really really liked it, I felt like.....Ariane's character is considered as inferior, weaker, by the author, compared to Solal's character (except the fact he is jew, which was not a good thing in this era...).

I don't know how to explain it, but I was a bit upset at the end of the book, because the image of the woman and of Ariane is not right, to me. But ok, Solal 's probably the main character, the one under the spotlight ? (of course Ariane is, too, but in another way...). She seems to me more like the entire victim of the story, and Solal like a spectator from above, looking at everything collapsing.... Or I missed something ? I don't know. And I also suffered imagining Natalia as Ariane, in the last chapters. But anyway, that's just a story, and it's a movie, I'm eager to see how she will make it, all these scenes, as an actress.....some scenes will be tough though, if they don't cut it.....ok now I stop telling about the book......sorry.

For me, I just can't wait to see how they will do all the scenes in the bath, and all the scenes where she is alone at home, preparing for Solal's arrival..

I'm also eager to see how Natalia will do all these things, prepare herself, in front of the mirror, prepare the house...haha so funny to see her do that I guess. Was also wondering about the sex scenes...explicite or implicite :whistle: ? And last but not least, the embarassing scenes of the end........