Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

sorry, I know my question can seem stupid but, what do you call reference? ^^'

Anyway, this had been probably shot in 2008, and you can find the entire photoshoot here: http://www.natalia-v.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=323 :)

Not stupid at all, maryna! Actually, you answered my question. Reference is, basically, the source (author, photographer, editorial, magazine...). Thank you! :wave:

sorry, I know my question can seem stupid but, what do you call reference? ^^'

Anyway, this had been probably shot in 2008, and you can find the entire photoshoot here: http://www.natalia-v.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=323 :)

By the way... I love your blog! :heart:

Thank you a lot, I'm happy that you love it! :D

And thank you for havin' explained me what was the references! I was not sure about this word... I remember that one of the pics of this photoshoot was on a WWD cover one day (WWD beauty biz), I don't remember when but I'm pretty sure I've seen it...!

Concerning the Guerlain pic, I really like it, it's so pure, with all this white, and Natalia's face is so sweet... like an angel :heart:

natalias son lucas

fashionmistake1234, I know this issue has come up several times, but... anyway... do you think these Facebook accounts are for real? Twitter has that "verified account" seal that makes everything so much clearer. I saw that Natalia has, like, 4K friends. I considered sending her a friend request, but I thought: a) maybe it's not Natalia Vodianova at all; b) if it's Natalia, maybe she does have 4K + friends, not followers, so I'll be turned down. She should have an official page, with the LIKE option, so that we could follow her posts. What do you guys think?

you're welcome :)

Concerning Facebook I have to say that I think it's her real account, though none can prouve it, but unfortunately I never dared to send her a friend request, I don't know why but I'm affraid of doing this...

maryna, I've just sent her a friend request. I confess, I didn't feel at ease with it at all. Facebook asked me if I knew Natalia (in these exact words). I said yes (technically true, pero no mucho). Then, another window of dialogue opened and asked me if I knew her personally (of course, NOT) - because, if I don't, my request might be considered spam. There was a certain tone of warning in those messages, like "bug off!". I hope I won't end up as spam or something... If it works, I'll tell you.

What really bothers me is that she could either have an official FB page, with a LIKE button (which would make a lot of sense) or leave her personal account open for everyone to see. It's weird to keep your account private if you're going to accept almost everyone and post messages that are not strictly private. Moreover, her "home" must be crazy. Almost 5k people's posting, among friends and followers. Just today, I posted a bunch of pictures of my dog. It's ridiculous. Well, whatever. :laugh:

Two great HQ pictures.

ANV called them "getting ready".

Guerlain FW 2009

Forum SS 2010

post-43687-1290289437_thumb.jpg post-43687-1290289452_thumb.jpg

Sorry if repost...

I will tell, I will try in a simply way, what I think of Natalia's mysterious facebook account.

Since a long time ago (maybe one or two years) I had sent her a friend request and I was never accepted, always awaiting. And one day (this summer) I sent her a long private message....and she (this person holding this facebook profile, Natalia ?) answered me, longly too, signing "Nata", and accepted my friend request. I was very happy. I don't know if it's her. But, I think it's her...not because she answered me, but as the girls said, because she has many contacts who are her private friends (and Justin friends in common), many photo albums with pictures never seen (like photos of a wedding she attended). Moreover, she also talks about her charity.

She has more than 4000 friends because she probably accepted anybody at the beginning. I think 4000 is the maximum number of friends you can have on facebook, that's why she may accept no one else ! But I'm not sure about that.

Lucas is also friends with Justin and her.

So, real Nata or not real Nata ? I don't know...but I think she is :)

She already has a facebook "like" page, of course not held by herself :)