Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

"We wonder if Justin is jealous. Because natalia "sell" her body. She had money because she is one of the most beautiful women, it means to have a hard-on all dicks like says the philosophe Beatriz preciado. She agree that after 8 years of life in common, temptations exist, that Justin can do what he wants and it happens, she too, to be seduced by other men. After they just talk about it, kindly. Especially with girls, she says: "I check if my husband taste good". It's not really Cinderella story, or a new Cinderella."

no, i can't believe it, it doesn't match her personality at all. it made me very sad anyway. i hope it's a journalist trick <_<

no, i can't believe it, it doesn't match her personality at all. it made me very sad anyway. i hope it's a journalist trick <_<

Me too! i think it is a misrepresentation of reality. On one hand, magazines like that seem not to publish garbage but on the other hand I simply do not see her offering this information so lightly to a journalist for it to be printed for everyone's pleasure. It would not make sense that she'd advertise their personal secrets like that. Anyway, here is mom with her son:

"Happy Model Mothers

March 22nd, 2009

There’s no Mother’s Day in Virus World, is there? I’ve been sneezing and coughing all Mother’s day long! But I haven’t forgotten about it, so I trust you had a special Mother’s day (virus-less)!

So for the very special occasion, here’s a collection of Models turned Mothers with their children. So beautiful and natural! If you think of anyone else who should be here, let’s hear it and make a quick search and update to this Model Mothers Day!

Christy Turlington with Finn, her young son, Milla Jovovich proudly shows her precious Ever Anderson, Kate Moss on her rare moments with Lila Grace, Claudia Schiffer carries son Caspar, Heidi Klum swings along with son Henry, Monica Bellucci’s daughter Deva looks just like her, Carla Bruni with her son Aurélien on her shoulders, Rachel Hunter’s swim with Renee and Liam, Liz Hurley’s taking her son, Damian Charles to school, Cindy Crawford’s Kaia Jordan and Presley Walker look so much like her!

Camila Alves jogging with her son Levi, Elle Macpherson controversially carrying her young son, Cy on her bicycle, Jerry Hall’s Lizzy, her eldest daughter, Natalia Vodianova’s Lucas ready to play, Kimora Lee Simmons with her daughters Ming and Aoki, Valeria Mazza with sons Balthazar and Tiziano, Laetitia Casta with her son, Orlando, Stephanie Seymour with her baby girl Lilly, Helena Christensen with her son, Mingus".

post-16717-1237817495_thumb.jpg

oh, and also I actually just now recalled reading a few years ago her other interview where she admitted feeling cold towards justin for a while, being away shooting and him "making her to fall in love with him again", which was how Neva was conceived... And the fact that Justin was notorious womanizer (this was mentioned in the russian movie about her by the scout who discovered her and became their common friend).

so maybe it is true. who knows but again - if they are comfortable with that, it will last.

this was mentioned in the russian movie about her by the scout who discovered her and became their common friend

yeah, i remember that :) but also it was said by Natalia herself that she was intended to refuse coming to the dinner first (where she had met Justin as well), because she didn't want to make acquaintance for money, so why should she do it now for pleasure? paparazzi follows her everywhere, but we do not have any suspicious photos, and if it's all true, i think we should.

anyway i wonder why they are writing those things anyway, she doesn't need more attention that she has now. if anyone could comment that... <_<

sorry, i'm worried about that much. and thanks pautinka for the awesome pics :wub:

Hey, here's a picture of Natalia, it is super-tiny, but still, and I've never seen it before. If I'm not mistaken, it is from some social event, but Natalia looks casual here with a cup in her hand. Does anyone have a bigger one?

hi, yes, they have been posted. but for more of them you can go to Getty Images, search for Vodianova and it is on page 2 out of 39. Here is the link (it is long:):

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...=AllEditorial#2