Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

French Femina April 17, 2009

Can yo please translate it?

The article doesn't really say anything that you don't already know. Basically, it says that Natalia raised by her mother, was poor, had to take care of her handicapped sister, sold fruit on the market to make money, then was discovered, went to Paris, signed with Viva. She had to work a lot to get on top, and now is on a lot of magazine covers. Then she met Justin with who she has 3 kids. She says she has a very hectic schedule, and basically only has time for herself when she sleeps.

She now created a line of lingerie and swimsuits for Etam. She says "this collaboration is wonderful I'm very proud of it and the result is great. I wanted a collection that's young, sophisticated, feminine, financially accessible. I hope that it pleases every woman, not just models like me, who are thin and with small breasts." (she's joking). She's not thinking about leaving modeling completely. She says "I like cumulating experiences, it enriches my life, my story".