Bellazon

Classic Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Why not? This would give more spice to the thing! And in 10 years from now, u will come back here to start a comp with all the winners of the decade... vieux-smiley.gif And all the members are going to think : But who are these old-fashioned models??

Cause what makes these contests attractive is to vote for your favorites, and if they "disappeared" it would become really boring.

In addition, in 4 models' and 3 actresses' contests nobody has won twice so far.

Why not? This would give more spice to the thing! And in 10 years from now, u will come back here to start a comp with all the winners of the decade... vieux-smiley.gif And all the members are going to think : But who are these old-fashioned models??

Cause what makes these contests attractive is to vote for your favorites, and if they "disappeared" it would become really boring.

In addition, in 4 models' and 3 actresses' contests nobody has won twice so far.

Personally, I don´t find it boring when my favourite is "out". I love to see other girls competing. And I´m sure I´m not the only one around here doing so :)

Personally, I don´t find it boring when my favourite is "out". I love to see other girls competing. And I´m sure I´m not the only one around here doing so :)

If it's just one maybe you don't notice, but after a few contests... for example a new edition without Gisele, Adriana, Petra, Isabeli, Candice, and some more... would be senseless, and many people would not participate simply because of lack of interest.

And what about new people who are joining the forum or the polls from time to time and when they arrive they see their favorites have disappeared and won't be ever again??? You have to see it from all points of view.

And we always have new models and actresses competing, I try to include 15-25 new every time, if they get good results they remain and are in the following editions, while if they don't I change them again for newer ones.

Yes, I cancelled it, read my message #396, cause there were only 11 votes in more than 30-36 hours and we should have at least 15-20 daily, like in the 1st edition, where we had from 17 to 21 all the days and 19 the very first day.

Don't worry spades24, we'll try it again with your actresses in the future, maybe when some more people are around.

We only have 11 votes in more than 30 hours, they are too few and I honestly don't believe we'll have more people.

In the fist edition we had from 17 to 21 votes every day, so I think we should cancel and postpone it until there are more people around, until better days in this subforum.

Sorry about that.

I'll try to do a current ACTRESSES edition next month, but I don't know what'll happen cause in the last MODELS edition we had an average of around 3 voters less every day compared to all the previous contests.

:cry: Maybe because of all the HS/College finals/graduations that were going on that week :/ Or maybe because Classic Actresses/Actors dont seem to get much attention on BZ

Hope you try again soon :wave:

We only have 11 votes in more than 30 hours, they are too few and I honestly don't believe we'll have more people.

In the fist edition we had from 17 to 21 votes every day, so I think we should cancel and postpone it until there are more people around, until better days in this subforum.

Sorry about that.

I'll try to do a current ACTRESSES edition next month, but I don't know what'll happen cause in the last MODELS edition we had an average of around 3 voters less every day compared to all the previous contests.

:cry: Maybe because of all the HS/College finals/graduations that were going on that week :/ Or maybe because Classic Actresses/Actors dont seem to get much attention on BZ

I don't see why they wouldn't get more attention. Not only are they prettier then most actresses today, but they were are also better actors!

Sorry about that.

I don't see why they wouldn't get more attention. Not only are they prettier then most actresses today, but they were are also better actors!

I think the main reason that the Classic Actresses/Actors don't get more attention is that most of the people here are in the younger generation and they didn't have the chance to see the classic movies the way my era did (i'm in my 40's) and I grew up watching these movies on weekend re-runs, which they don't do any more.

I think the main reason that the Classic Actresses/Actors don't get more attention is that most of the people here are in the younger generation and they didn't have the chance to see the classic movies the way my era did (i'm in my 40's) and I grew up watching these movies on weekend re-runs, which they don't do any more.

Well, in November 2009 we did this contest and we had an average of 20 votes every day, so I think it's simply because it was not the right time now, I believe there are fewer people voting in all the polls than 6-7 months ago.

We'll see what happens in the forthcoming months.

Summer? what summer? doesn't it begin next June 24th??? :p

It could be that, but I registered in this forum last July and we did the very first of my contests until the first week of August, and the participation was a success.

I think there is no logical reason, it's just a coincidence that fewer people participate in most of the polls/contests right now.