Bellazon

Freddie Ljungberg
Thumbnail

persuazn

if i were to see him in person or have a little chat with him..it would never happen or it would be impossible because i would be lost in his eyes forever! that is my weakness..ugh i would have to look to the ground then talk to him haha lol

he got a yellow card today :mad: i was ready to smack the referree..hello wth are you doing?!?! that was not a foul! and he got tripped too..wth why doesn't that idiot who tripped him get a yellow card or atleast a foul for taht c'mon! he still kinda looked sexy when he got mad :whistle:

freddie and david shook hands...it was like monumental!

i am soo happy they tied though! their next game is with germanyyy!

Fact:

Sweden had scored the 2,000th goal in FIFA World Cup history (1-1)..Made by Allback :)

2nd Goal by Henrik Larsson

34181771229yz.th.jpg 695443821bo.th.jpg

11368415240sx.th.jpg haha look at robinson[goalie] about to kill the ground

34630260342an.th.jpg a pat by the coach from sweden's last game vs. paraguay.

^

omfg i know right before the game started..they just looked at each other shook hands and nodded..then went off to their sides..OMFG A;LSDKJF;ALSKDJF

THANK YOU god i had the same reaction

and DAMNNNN do you see his sexy eyes a beig squinted and mad..i dont see mad i see something else hahaha! okay lets try to purify our minds now! haha yeah right same with beckham he has this picture..he's licking his lips :ninja: haha it was on fifa world cup site

AHHHHHHHHH *screams like a fucking maniac* DO YOU GUYS SEE HOW CLOSE MY TWO HUSBANDS ARE..AHHHHHHHHHH!@@$#%#&$&

712498476ty.th.jpg

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/se...0%7c0&p=2&tag=2

lol click it!

^

omfg i know right before the game started..they just looked at each other shook hands and nodded..then went off to their sides..OMFG A;LSDKJF;ALSKDJF

THANK YOU god i had the same reaction

and DAMNNNN do you see his sexy eyes a beig squinted and mad..i dont see mad i see something else hahaha! okay lets try to purify our minds now! haha yeah right same with beckham he has this picture..he's licking his lips :ninja: haha it was on fifa world cup site

AHHHHHHHHH *screams like a fucking maniac* DO YOU GUYS SEE HOW CLOSE MY TWO HUSBANDS ARE..AHHHHHHHHHH!@@$#%#&$&

712498476ty.th.jpg

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/se...0%7c0&p=2&tag=2

lol click it!

getty always has best pics,thanks for the link!

his eyes..i can't think of anything pure when i see him mad.!oh mama!

i saw the licking lips pic!david beckham is my all time favorite.he's so smokin hot!!

but i felt really bad for michael owen :(

^

shit i know..his knee is gone! and he is one of the super star players of england

beckham is so a;lsdkfja;lsdkjf i want to drop kick his wife..and kaka's i say me and you kill some bitches :jimmy:

:cry: usa is gone :cry:

i hate natalia vodianova..shes such a lucky bitch..STICK TO YOUR BALD HUSBAND! :evil:

ihatenatalia3zl.th.jpg part25tw.th.jpg freddie's hotter then natalia :p

i remember the first time i saw him..he was on this hugeeeee poster billboard kind of thing in macys for ck and i looked at him..i thought he is so beautiful damn..who is that..and my sister is like c'mon! i have to find a pair of jeans or something im like yeah im coming..i just stood their..this was like last year *sighs*

OMFG

I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT TOOO

omfg

you know who would be like THE perfect couple..okay you will die but really think about this

Freddie and Bianca Balti!!!!!!!!!

great cheekbones, most amazing eyes, such a great face and body !!! ahh their kids would like be 490328908480392x hotter then angelina and brads kid im sorry..thats like two universes of hotness coming together haha