Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

I think the problem is that she doesn't do many shoots anymore and that's why there's no content. Even when she does do something, there are hardly ever HQ pics. Even her Instagram is pretty bad compared to a few years ago IMO. I feel like she's just not as fit as she used to be and it probably affects her confidence to post even though all of her fans still think she's smoking hot. 

Maybe I'm wrong and she posts on her IG subscribers, but besides her paid digital stuff, there's not much to look forward to these days. I wish they would bring her back to SI the way the brought Emily Didonato.

10 hours ago, RedPrime said:

I think the problem is that she doesn't do many shoots anymore and that's why there's no content. Even when she does do something, there are hardly ever HQ pics. Even her Instagram is pretty bad compared to a few years ago IMO. I feel like she's just not as fit as she used to be and it probably affects her confidence to post even though all of her fans still think she's smoking hot. 

Maybe I'm wrong and she posts on her IG subscribers, but besides her paid digital stuff, there's not much to look forward to these days. I wish they would bring her back to SI the way the brought Emily Didonato.

I partially agree with what you say. Sure, there are not many shoots and except the paid digital ones (that I didn't see except the few pics she released on IG), there is no HQ. But there is still good material on her IG and elsewhere, I'll post a few pics soon. And I do think she's as fit as before, with just a little bit more weight but as I said, I think that makes her even better than before, so I belong to the fans who think that she's smoking hot and probably more than ever. So you're right, if she could make a SI come-back, that would be fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot @TheDude2k ; this incredible pic plus the 2 others she shared on her website and IG and that I posted here-above convinced me to buy the full set of pics; it's a first time, it's expensive (100 $ for 100 pics) but I'm sure these pics will justify the price.

In the mean time, I found these pics again for Minddbra and dating apparently from 2021

genevieve-morton1.jpg genevieve-morton2.jpg genevieve-morton3.jpg genevieve-morton4.jpg genevieve-morton5.jpg genevieve-morton6.jpg genevieve-morton7.jpg genevieve-morton8.jpg genevieve-morton9.jpg genevieve-morton10.jpg genevieve-morton11.jpg genevieve-morton12.jpg genevieve-morton13.jpg

On 7/14/2023 at 4:18 PM, plastickitten said:

Thanks a lot @TheDude2k ; this incredible pic plus the 2 others she shared on her website and IG and that I posted here-above convinced me to buy the full set of pics; it's a first time, it's expensive (100 $ for 100 pics) but I'm sure these pics will justify the price.

In the mean time, I found these pics again for Minddbra and dating apparently from 2021

genevieve-morton1.jpg genevieve-morton2.jpg genevieve-morton3.jpg genevieve-morton4.jpg genevieve-morton5.jpg genevieve-morton6.jpg genevieve-morton7.jpg genevieve-morton8.jpg genevieve-morton9.jpg genevieve-morton10.jpg genevieve-morton11.jpg genevieve-morton12.jpg genevieve-morton13.jpg

put in some place the photo session 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...