Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Re-release??? So they are adding a few pics leftover from the previous shoot that didn't make "the cut". And now suddenly they do soooo charge us AGAIN for what was already done. Ya, not wasting money there :rofl:

Laziness should not be rewarded!

And yet, one should never be ungrateful for epic tits...

Another amazing preview from her upcoming Loft set, this was just posted on her Instagram.

Genevieve is one of my absolute favorites of all time.  Most professional photoshoots probably involve taking hundreds of photos, and it's crazy to me that they end up picking only around 20 or 30 pics to release in whatever format (a calendar, or spot in a magazine, etc..).  In regards to her calendar re-release, I would think that even photos of her that "didn't make the cut" in the prior calendar are still going to be epic.  And speaking of epic, the 3 previews we've gotten for the Loft set are all epic, hopefully Genevieve continues with new regular digital sets as well.

image.thumb.jpeg.7b8f47053fedee5474b79b8562477183.jpeg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, xr4ti said:

I kinda feel bad for Gen.  She still has no husband and kids.  That's the best thing in life that I ever experienced, way better than making money.  Hope she gets a chance soon at age 36!

What a stupid post. Who cares if she's married or not? It's her choice. I'm sure if she wanted she cold marry some rich douchebag the way so many other Insta thots do. I'm just here to see hot pics of her, not to worry about her personal life that she doesn't share because of posts like this.

• 1 month later...