Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

versace_official"I wanted to give younger people at the show who weren't around at the time, the opportunity to see a real super model, to experience a real celebrity. Thank you to my supers in Gianni's beloved metal mesh. Thank you for making it all happen!" @donatella_versace

"Before them, celebrities were only actors and actresses...and then out of nowhere, they, together with Gianni, made models the new celebrities" @donatella_versace #VersaceTribute
_
Photo by @rahirezvanistudio

24331961_140142576647257_556291362543108096_n.jpg 24175276_200290303871287_1001524775006240768_n.jpg

Donatella and some of the Supers are doing alot of Versace flashbacks lately....I can't imagine the campaign going to anyone else....:Amelie_wft:

The writer of this article saw the new Versace campaign weeks ago, and said Cindy is part of it! I was a little shocked initially to not see Cindy's name listed in the cast (after her history with the brand and the runway reunion) so a big sigh of relief for me. :p

The new Versace ad campaign, released on Monday and previewed here, features a cross-generational array of women having fun: Naomi Campbell (46), Cindy Crawford (51), Raquel Zimmermann (34), Gisele Bundchen ( 37) and Crawford’s teenage sensation daughter Kaia Geber (16). 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/praise-versaces-decision-keep-48-year-old-christy-turlingtons/

13 hours ago, michelabella said:

The writer of this article saw the new Versace campaign weeks ago, and said Cindy is part of it! I was a little shocked initially to not see Cindy's name listed in the cast (after her history with the brand and the runway reunion) so a big sigh of relief for me. :p

The new Versace ad campaign, released on Monday and previewed here, features a cross-generational array of women having fun: Naomi Campbell (46), Cindy Crawford (51), Raquel Zimmermann (34), Gisele Bundchen ( 37) and Crawford’s teenage sensation daughter Kaia Geber (16). 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/praise-versaces-decision-keep-48-year-old-christy-turlingtons/

I honestly think that he made a mistake. I wish but I think that there's no Cindy in this campaign.

:dry: