Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Does anyone know why Cindy was not included on the American Vogue November 1999 past present and future issue? I thought it was blasphemy she wasnt on it considering she was American Vogue's queen for many years. Was it true she had some issues with Anna Wintour during that time? thats the only thing that sounds plausible, really.

and I think shes only had one editorial since. Anna wake up :trout:

I would love to see Cindy shooting for bigger Vogue's again. Paris,British,Germany.

same ^ shes definitely the most famous Supermodel of all time. She was a total popstar, not just a model.

Its so impressive that even her popularity is died down she still can manage 900,000 twitter followers in 2012. If twitter were around in the 90s she would have as many as Lady Gaga or Justin Beiber for sure. :p

Oh I didn't know she was inside the mag, she wasn't on the cover and I always wondered why. :/

post-2462-0-1446175152-29261_thumb.jpg

She wanted to be in the main cover, not the fold out, that's the reason. IMO she deserved to be there instead of Iman.

Anna Wintour wrote in that same issue how disappointed she was with Cindy.

:wave: