Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Thanks Red, I love her pictures from the 80s and early 90's. But I think there's away too much botox in her face nowadays.

I AM SO AGREE WITH YOU BILL! What the HELL she has to do that!? To stay young and beautiful?? Well, she looks like her age (which is a good thing) but her face now is not attractive at all to me (her smile looks fake and one of her eye is just... weird!)

Don't get me wrong! Cindy was the first model I really fell for (gorgeous, sexy and smart) but now I am a bit disappointed...

Here is the Cindy I adore>>>post-19830-1217433772_thumb.jpg

...Thanks,kiki... :kiss: ...I agree,too.Something odd has happened to her kisser...and it's NOT just age.The lovely fullness and fresh,attractive face has been altered...and NOT in a good way!I believe Cindy would look MUCH better if she would have left her face ALONE...

Thanks Red, I love her pictures from the 80s and early 90's. But I think there's away too much botox in her face nowadays.

I AM SO AGREE WITH YOU BILL! What the HELL she has to do that!? To stay young and beautiful?? Well, she looks like her age (which is a good thing) but her face now is not attractive at all to me (her smile looks fake and one of her eye is just... weird!)

Don't get me wrong! Cindy was the first model I really fell for (gorgeous, sexy and smart) but now I am a bit disappointed...

Here is the Cindy I adore>>>post-19830-1217433772_thumb.jpg

...Thanks,kiki... :kiss: ...I agree,too.Something odd has happened to her kisser...and it's NOT just age.The lovely fullness and fresh,attractive face has been altered...and NOT in a good way!I believe Cindy would look MUCH better if she would have left her face ALONE...

exactly!!!!! Now her "real" beauty vanished for an "aesthetic" one... too bad!

hmmm well I agree she looks different now, but obviously that is age (she is not 25 anymore!) but do you really think she has surgery/botox? I don't think she looks different or altered to that extreme.

I just thought she lost too much weight and now her face has a more "sunk in" appearance. whereas in the 80's/90's it was much fuller. (even her body was) I also think her lips are much thinner and very skinny now, so if she were having things done wouldn't she "plump" them up?

HQ of you're favorite shot!

post-16241-1217448859_thumb.jpg

...Fantastic,jal.It's great to see Cindy's older shots... ;)

When you have time go back and check out the whole thread as I posted quite a few "early Cindy" shots that I think you'll enjoy.

I guess there are only two options, a botoxed face like Cindy's or a face full of wrinkles like Paulina Porizkova's who looks like 60 years old :blink: I honestly prefer Cindy's, with or without botox she would neve look like when she was 20.