Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Well, imo Danneel is a lot more proportionate than Meagan... and by alot, I mean a lot x.x

Danneel is trim and lean, wereas Meagan seems to be a bit on the thick side, which is cool and all, but it's not my thing.

Meagan has a great set of girls, and a decent... but large ass...Sorry.

Meagan is very average to me, I see her body type all the time, and I have several of friends who've paid to have that body. Did I mention those friends are "dancers"

Joe, no need to get all grry at me.

Please check your pm. Thanks o.O

Oh, no :cry: , I'm so sorry Pretty :hug: . I didn't mean for that to be taken in that way, I was just goofing around. I love your posts and the only way I know how to show it is to think of something goofy to say about it. Truth is, I don't make polls to compile lists, I have my own lists for things and can make a list of things any time, the only reason I run these polls is because I like seeing what you guys have to say. To me what people like you, Penny, kiki, stam, Ophelia, Jennka, ect. is really fun and interresting and I just like messing with you guys. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, I promise to be more sensitive with my jokes :) .

In general, I am aware that first and foremost this is a fashion forum. I came here because I love fashion (and specifically to get a couple models id'ed at

the time). I love fashion photography, makeup artists, designers, hair dressers, models and all inbetween. I however naturally don't share the perspectives

about great bodies as probably over 98% of Bellazon. That isn't to say for not also liking what that 98% likes mind you.

By the same token, I don't have any interrest in commenting regularly on "men's women" type sites either.

Member 1: Keeley is goddess.

Altogether: Agreed.

Member 2: Miley will be 18 soon.

Altogether: Agreed.

I'm here because I like you guys :) .

My early nominations were primarily experimenting to get a feel for who all I was going to nominate (in relation to both "muscle/athletic" and

"curves"). To get a feel for how many of my own favorites I will nominate, the reason being not as much to protect my delicate feelings :cry2: :rofl: j/k, (though it is natural to want your favorites to do well, or at least not the worst of course) but my primary goal for every competition other than people enjoying it, hearing what people have to say and some finding out new names but for it to be as competitive as possible.

That being said, if you like the comp and haven't nominated yet, please consider it. Even if you simply say a NAME, I can assist you with finding pics :) .

8 VOTES NEEDED, new round will be up anyway...