Bellazon

Naima Mora
Thumbnail

AdrianaLima

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

post-3736-1158383330_thumb.jpgpost-3736-1158383310_thumb.jpgpost-3736-1158383372_thumb.jpg

I liked her, but I didn't at the same time. I don't like her AFTER the show though. Weird.

yea i know what you mean. when she nd her sister showed up in tyra's show. i really didnt like her. though when i was watching the show i was all naima

yeah. & i saw pics of her @ the ANTM red carpet show thingi with caridee & her hair looks soo nasty! she looks like a man! i loved her old mohawk hair when she was in ANTM. i think she should go back to that

• 1 year later...

Hey,

Don't count her out too soon; I think with a little more focus & hard work, she could be consistently great. She needs to tone up a little it looks like in some pics, she hopefully has got her skin under control, & she nees to have a better hairstyle (I want to see her with full-on long hair - the kind where it doesn't look so obvious that their extentions).

Other then that, she needs to be more aware of the angles on her face when she poses, I think.

I loved her so much during ANTM, I can't loose faith in her now! :) :heart:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...