Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I'm unfortunatly losing interest in Martha :( in some pics she does look pretty but mostly i think she don't anymore IMO :idk:

For example on her latest event

zdz2hWb2.jpg sgWZVIVr.jpg SVJSnd5N.jpg Ej9HLjrX.jpg

In my opinion she don't look pretty.... I feel like she's to thin(hate you can see her chest bones so clearly) and i don't like her face..

In almost all her personal pics and event pics i think she's boring :( i'm so sad cause i used to love her so much.. Maybe i only like her with makeup and stuff and not like her naturel self with sassy hair and not so pretty face :idk: i'm a bit confused...

I really hope she will blow me away in the VSFS and make me fell in love with her again or else i'm afraid she won't be a favorite of mine anymore :(

Like i said this is just how i feel and my personal opinion :)

Laura, that is a brave thing to write, especially given how we sometimes jump to the defense of favorite models on these threads.  As anyone knows from older posts of mine, I love Martha and predicted a year ago that she was about to blast off for a great year.  While she's done some good stuff this year, I haven't been as excited by what I've seen either.  I still find her to be interesting and beautiful, but I am not as excited about her work as I was.  Maybe it is her; maybe it is what other models are doing that is MORE interesting to me.  Like you, I hope she will deliver some more interesting and fun work, at the VSFS or elsewhere.  I continue to follow her closely, but I can definitely understand your point too.   :)

Just me or Martha's VS work has been decreasing lately? She hasn't been in the recent swim shoots in LA, Hawaii or St. Barths :pinch: I hope they don't drop her, VS has this thing about overusing a model for a year and then drop her (see Katsia Damenkova, Emanuela de Paula, Barbara Palvin, etc)

I do love her VS work and I hope she continues to work with them, they should be shooting Valentine's Day soon and I hope they have Martha there