Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I'm not sure what it is, but there is definitely that "something special" about her that makes her stand out more than what her looks call for. Don't get me wrong, her body and beautiful face definitely make her stand out, but that's not just it in my opinion. There is just something unquantifiable about her.

Agree with both of you. I mentioned her physical qualities which make her stand out, but there is more which is very hard to explain... put a finger on. In her runway images, there is an aura about her that mystifies me. Incredible Presence, but there is something very special which I cannot put into words. 

And I agree with both of you, it's good to know I am not the only one who thinks there is something indescribable about her that makes her so beautiful and amazing. Saying she has an aura about her is probably the easiest/best way to put it into words, but I still feel it doesn't quite do her justice