Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Contributer Magazine 2012

post-3127-0-55203800-1344072340_thumb.jppost-3127-0-22547800-1344072360_thumb.jppost-3127-0-99464600-1344072379_thumb.jppost-3127-0-45522700-1344072397_thumb.jp

post-3127-0-73516600-1344072419_thumb.jppost-3127-0-99861300-1344072447_thumb.jppost-3127-0-41936800-1344072471_thumb.jppost-3127-0-13046900-1344072485_thumb.jp

I guess I'm the only one who actually likes this shoot , minus the bleached eyebrows :p But the poses, her expressions, and the set, I think nice! :thumbsup:

I love it too =) bleached brows are ugly on everybody anyway. This what's happening when they want a girl to be more "high fashion" totally ridiculous.

I like the photoshoot too if i ignore the devil bleached eyebrows, I'm still waiting for the first human being that looks good without eyebrows. Other than that i like the pictures a lot

Contributer Magazine 2012 post-3127-0-41936800-1344072471_thumb.jp

This shoot looks nothing at all like Kate. I saw an even more edited version of this picture on Tumblr, and in that edit all I could see was Lara stone (facially). I think they probably messed with the face, but still the shoot in general...overshopped much.

She's in an ed for US Vogue September 2012 issue

The Vogue 120 (24p)

Photographer: Norman Jean Roy

Description: Basically, if Anna likes you, then you're in this feature.

Designers are Alexander Wang, Sarah Burton, Stella McCartney, Phoebe Phillo, Raf Simons, Peter Copping, Erdem Moralioglu, Ricardo Tisci, Proenza boys, Rodarte sisters, Rag and Bone team, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Peter Dundas, Oliver Rousteing, Joseph Altuzarra, Anthony Vaccarello, Christopher Kane.

Models are Kati Nescher, Karen Elson, Claudia Schiffer, Marie Piovesan, Caroline Trentini, Chanel Iman, Kate Upton, Candice Swanpoel, Karlie Kloss, Liu Wen, Arizona Muse, Joan Smalls, Tali Lennox, Cara Delevigne.

Actors/Singers are Diane Kruger, Emilia Clarke, Rooney Mara, Jenifer Lawrence, Kirsten Stewart, Florence Welch.

ash92@tfs

A second appearance in American Vogue. She has to have the best modeling career among her age mates.

I was reading an article, and I saw I named get mentioned. Prove of her relevance. She said Lima is her favorite and now her name is being mentioned in the same breath.

“If Misty May Trainer and Kerry Walsh looked like Kate Upton and Adriana Lima, they would be marketing gold too,” he said. “Coming out of this Olympics, they are second only to Michael Phelps. Their story is epic, yet their marketing value is diminished because they look like ordinary women.”

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/marketing-sales/2012/08/10/beauty-and-beasts-critics-dont-get-lolos-marketability/

kinda agree with u Prettyphile! besides that i LOVE her vogue editorial when she is with the bathing suit , if thats is HF that looks amazing! , a hf Kate could be great sometimes but the beach babe is a must too! ;)

btw the video was deleted i wanna see it :( thanks anyways lovemusic!! x

Ha nope, you have a fairly valid point in your thoughts and views of MIss Upton. Whilst it's great to see her expand her opportunities into different stylistic backgrounds of modeling. How can we not want a taste of her frolicking around in a teenie-weenie bikini. She has the figure for it and capitalized greatly on it. Heck, nothing wrong with a bit of skin under the sun ;)