Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

On 8/10/2017 at 9:22 AM, Sanni said:

Too many jackets! Stop covering her up!

Because she is famous for her wonderful big breasts doesn't mean she has to flash them all the time. Still, it is strange that in a Shape photoshoot and after all her fit training she shows less skiin.

@saber I’m not saying that she needs to “flash her breasts.” I want to see models in e.g. a sports bra and shorts when they do a shoot for a fitness magazine. Why cover her figure with a jacket in every single photo? If she is too out of shape for Shape, why put her on their September cover?

Thank you, @F 4 5 H U N!

10 minutes ago, Schemer said:

So true. Maybe the booked her, she showed up and they were like: "Oh. You're not really in...shape."

Could very well be! If I recall right, Shape has had some photoshopping controversies.

Maybe Kate has enough status to request to be on the cover of an important issue and Shape did not want to miss out on having a famous cover model so they complied even if her level of fitness is not as high as the magazine’s high standards.

I’m interested in the article! I expect her to talk about her upcoming workout business.