Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

^ :rofl:

Holy smokes though...what cant this women do :o

She's in a bathing suit being sexy... Isn't that her usual thing?

No offense to her at all, I'm just saying.

Just because those pics are black and white does make it that much different. This is bathing suit modeling for women, while she's usually modeling bathing suits to appease the male gaze. Same game, different sex.

but just the fact that she could/can do the modeling for women and men is something in itself, no? i'm sure there's plenty of girls who just think of her as someone who caters to men but if she can appeal to more women as well, even if just bathing suits, i'd say that's a pretty good achievement.

but just the fact that she could/can do the modeling for women and men is something in itself, no? i'm sure there's plenty of girls who just think of her as someone who caters to men but if she can appeal to more women as well, even if just bathing suits, i'd say that's a pretty good achievement.

so agree

There are plenty of models who do that, so no, I don't view that as an achievement. SI Swim edition is based around that concept. How many models have been in it since it's inception?

All I'm saying is that Kate is not reinventing the wheel, she's doing the same thing she's been doing, just for a different demographic. It's what swim/lingerie models are supposed to do.

There are plenty of models who do that, so no, I don't view that as an achievement. SI Swim edition is based around that concept. How many models have been in it since it's inception?

All I'm saying is that Kate is not reinventing the wheel, she's doing the same thing she's been doing, just for a different demographic. It's what swim/lingerie models are supposed to do.

yes but doing it and doing it well are two different things? (though i guess it's up for debate whether she does it well or not :p) don't get me wrong, i'm not disagreeing that she isn't doing anything necessarily out of her comfort zone. but when you can go from modelling swimwear in GQ to modelling in Vogue i think that says you're at least a little above the average swimwear model. the fact that she can do both and do both well, imo, is not something to just be sniffed at. but that's just my opinion (:

but i agree that she's not doing anything new or groundbreaking. she sticks to what she can do best.

yes but doing it and doing it well are two different things? (though i guess it's up for debate whether she does it well or not :p) don't get me wrong, i'm not disagreeing that she isn't doing anything necessarily out of her comfort zone. but when you can go from modelling swimwear in GQ to modelling in Vogue i think that says you're at least a little above the average swimwear model. the fact that she can do both and do both well, imo, is not something to just be sniffed at. but that's just my opinion (:

but i agree that she's not doing anything new or groundbreaking. she sticks to what she can do best.

I just think it's funny the sort of praise she's gotten for that Vogue shoot; it's as if she's completely out of her comfort zone and showed us something new. All I'm saying is that Kate is doing what Kate does best (being in very little), don't think she's showing you some bold different side of her. She's in a bathing suit, and some of the images just happen to be black and white this time. :rofl:

fair enough :laugh: and also true. i like the shoot cause i think the photos look good, not for some revolution reason xD

I will give you this: She looks fucking great there. :flower:

Thanks for the chat and for keeping it fun and respectful. Shit here on BZ can get ugly pretty quickly for no good reason.

fair enough :laugh: and also true. i like the shoot cause i think the photos look good, not for some revolution reason xD

I will give you this: She looks fucking great there. :flower:

Thanks for the chat and for keeping it fun and respectful. Shit here on BZ can get ugly pretty quickly for no good reason.

no problem :hug: i know what you mean xD it's more fun when it's civil :)

and thanks for the HQ's :wave: