Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

The best and worst dressed at 2012 amfar cinema against AIDS Gala during Cannes film festival

Kate Upton

If Kate Upton's face were obscured in this photo, you might mistake her for Ivana Trump a couple of decades back. Blame it on the aging sky-high updo, if you will. Perhaps Kate just felt the need to compete with her Louis Vuitton gown's voluminous tiers.

post-38290-0-1446077213-05785_thumb.jpg

Stylebistro.com

Honestly I'm 20 & I've been getting pretty drunk too - in fact I'm actually a little drunk right now - so i don't see what's the big deal, i just feel bad for Kate because every single thing she does goes public, and even if she wasn't drinking those idiots don't let her walk.

BTW you guys have no idea of how hard it is to walk with heels after two glasses of wine :ninja:

Honestly I'm 20 & I've been getting pretty drunk too - in fact I'm actually a little drunk right now - so i don't see what's the big deal, i just feel bad for Kate because every single thing she does goes public, and even if she wasn't drinking those idiots don't let her walk.

BTW you guys have no idea of how hard it is to walk with heels after two glasses of wine :ninja:

of course it's not really a big deal :laugh: i mean she's above the drinking age literally everywhere else aside from the usa and as a college student i can firmly say that even that is a joke. it's just kind of unfortunate for kate cause you figure two years ago she could have left a club with no cameras or anything. but yeah, definitely a non-story story. and i have no plans on finding out how hard it is either :p

take a shot for us while your at it :gocho: lool

It isn't a big deal when like you & me nobody cares about your drinking, but when you're famous everyone feels like it's their right to talk crap about you, i just hope the video doesn't show up anywhere & Kate ends up being bashed everywhere just because of that =/

it's more embarrassing than anything, at worst it'll get on TMZ. but like you said when you're a celebrity some people will try to take anything small and blow it up into an attack of character or something :cain:

Video:

[media=]

:rofl: Holy shit was that one funny stumble...GO KATE! Just blows knowing that everyone is now there too see your every walk and stumble :ninja:

Any who, good to see her having a good time. Let's just hope she doesn't make this a weekly habit...but then again at her age, I wouldn't be surprised to see another soon. Everything in moderation right? But heck when all is said and done, who doesn't get f'ked up every now and then. Best thing she can do is admit to her tipsy times and move on.

No harm intended at least on my part. I just thought that the video was pretty interesting in light of the discussion on previous pages about her popularity.

In this next video you can see the situation more clearly. She is smiling and even dancing for the paparazzi.