Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I don't think Kate Upton is fat. That is a crazy statement. I think she is a nice curvy girl. She is cute, but IMO she's not that memorable. I don't see her doing high fashion. To me she basically looks like a beer advertisment girl. Not that unique looking.

I don't think Kate Upton is fat. That is a crazy statement. I think she is a nice curvy girl. She is cute, but IMO she's not that memorable. I don't see her doing high fashion. To me she basically looks like a beer advertisment girl. Not that unique looking.

High Fashion is not the beginning and ending of modeling though. Heidi did just fine without it

Alright I get that people are passionate about Kate (for the good and bad), but if you don't like her then please stop coming into her thread and making disparaging remarks about her career, lack thereof, body, ect. unless it's constructive. The snippy comments have about run their course and frankly I'm getting sick of PM's from people bitching about what's going on in this thread.

Some people seem to have a sense of self entitlement and think it's okay to come into this thread (& others) and and say whatever they want whenever they want to. No bueno :no:

If Kate's fans went into other model threads and bitched about the same crap Kate's getting every day what do you think would happen? I'm willing to bet the fans would go up one side and down the other at us, the offending posts would be reported, and people would be given a warning . . . that is not the case in Kate's thread. (I wonder why :cain: ).

Now I'm a big fan of freedom of speech, HUGE fan in fact, but the amount of snarky comments is getting out of hand, so please stop it . . . Just let it go people. Crawl back to the threads you love and continue your worship in peace.

:)

High Fashion is not the beginning and ending of modeling though. Heidi did just fine without it

I rarely remember any of those high fashion models anyway. I haven't come across too many that have that something that make them stand out in the sea of other exotic looking fashion models. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that they are all starting to look the same to me. In fact, one of the recent model competitions I saw in this forum I couldn't even vote on because I couldn't even tell the difference between the two models who were going up against each other. Kate, to me, may not have that exotic foreigner look, but she has a certain something that makes her special. It might be her sexy curves or her bubbly personality or the whole package, I don't know, but I don't want her to change herself just to be accepted into the snooty high fashion world. If she gets pigeonholed into just being able to model swimsuits, lingerie, whatever, I'll still be happy. As long as she is still getting work. :neo2: