Jade**

113 members have voted

1. 1. who's prettier?

• emily
    • miranda

Emily has the prettiness advantage because

A) She has bigger and more well shaped eyes

B) She has prettier lips

C) Aside from the general skin enhancement of foundation ect. for whatever reason you can enhance her beauty with makeup a lot more than you can for Miranda.

Miranda looks better overall because

A) She has a great body too making her more of a two way threat than Emily. Really cute face + great bod > pretty face + decent enough bod

B) Ironically Emily's least great feature is her smile and Miranda has the smile of an angel. Eyes + Lips > Smile, but still a strong victory anyways.

So Emily for pretty, Miranda for face + body :) .

I used to not like Miranda all to much, but now I'm more neutral with her and look at her differently than I used too. But I got to say for a newcomer like Emily and for her age she looks naturally stunning. I have nothing against Miranda its just that Emily is one of those girls that doesn't need much to make her look beautiful she is very fresh faced looking.

Emily D

• 3 months later...

I am sorry for all the people that love Miranda but to me she has absolutely no appeal. I don't even find her cute! :idk:

Emily is very, but very beautiful, so Emily by far. But they both are not really interesting models IMO.

Emily is one of those girls that doesn't need much to make her look beautiful she is very fresh faced looking.

Agree with you Sazzie18

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...