Bellazon

Flavia de Oliveira
Thumbnail

Flávia sent a kiss for me yesterday. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

how? :p

Não sei se você conhece o Leo, do Orkut, que tem a comu dela oficial, e tals, amigo da Ju Imai...

a Flávia deu o Skype pra ele quando ele tava na casa da Juliana Imai, aí ele tava no Skype ontem e ela tava on e ele falou com ela, e disse que eu tinha mandando um beijo pra ela, ai ela falou pra ele mandar um beijo tambem :woot:

What? In english please!

I don't know if you know Leo, of Orkut, he has a her community, blabla, he's juliana imai's friend

Flávia got of her Skype for him when him was in Juliana Imai's house, and... He was online in skype yesterday and She was online too, him talked to her, and said that me was sending a kiss for her, and she said the same for me!

(My English is so bad)

I don't know if you know Leo, of Orkut, he has a her community, blabla, he's juliana imai's friend

Flávia got of her Skype for him when him was in Juliana Imai's house, and... He was online in skype yesterday and She was online too, him talked to her, and said that me was sending a kiss for her, and she said the same for me!

(My English is so bad)

Your english is not so bad, cause I understand what you wrote :)

HAHAHAHAHA, Anthony is a LOOSER, he didn't got a kiss from Flavia!

btw I think that Flavia looked better in pink Versace dress at Versace spring 2007 fashion show, than Heidi Klum in the same dress in Taft commercial. I think I just don't like when blondes has pink dresses on them because it looks so...blah (btw I'm blonde :p)

(My English is so bad)

btw I think that Flavia looked better in pink Versace dress at Versace spring 2007 fashion show, than Heidi Klum in the same dress in Taft commercial. I think I just don't like when blondes has pink dresses on them because it looks so...blah (btw I'm blonde :p )

Why the hella re you calling me a looser?

if she doesnt send me a kiss then i dont get one. and why would she send me a kiss if they never told her about me?

and julia already talked to Flavia about me. so back off, looser.

(My English is so bad)

You're doing okay, kadu :wave:

(My English is so bad)

btw I think that Flavia looked better in pink Versace dress at Versace spring 2007 fashion show, than Heidi Klum in the same dress in Taft commercial. I think I just don't like when blondes has pink dresses on them because it looks so...blah (btw I'm blonde :p)

Wow, thanx ..

But Anthony isn't looser, Flávia sent a kiss for him too ...

(My English is so bad)

You're doing okay, kadu :wave:

Thanx :woot:

I saw Juliana FIRST!

You just know her because I POSTED THE FASHION SHOWS!

and I didn't say earlier, coz VANEZINHA said first, and Just said coz I was with a wrong post!

Sorry boy...Flávia sent me a Kiss :woot: MY LOVE SENT ME A KISS!

and I LIKE JULIANA TOO!

(My English is so bad)

btw I think that Flavia looked better in pink Versace dress at Versace spring 2007 fashion show, than Heidi Klum in the same dress in Taft commercial. I think I just don't like when blondes has pink dresses on them because it looks so...blah (btw I'm blonde :p )

Why the hella re you calling me a looser?

if she doesnt send me a kiss then i dont get one. and why would she send me a kiss if they never told her about me?

and julia already talked to Flavia about me. so back off, looser.

ok calm down :D it was just a stupid joke... You're not a looser, lol :p